• Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:14 pm
-jumps out of closet- Wraaaa! pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:17 pm
Saikii

Kor's dragon douses you in his flame breath for trying to scare them.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:22 pm
Saikii

Glad to see you finally come out of the closet  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:52 pm
Happy Halloween!
^_^

I dressed as a bat to hand out candy, but have waaaay too much left.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:32 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Saikii

-grins-

Believe me, if I were ever to come to the realization that I was gay, my reaction would be a lot more conflicted and staggering. Right now, I'm pretty sure I'm not.

I'm straight, but... well... It's difficult to explain. -PROCEEDS TO EXPLAIN- I recently realized that as much as I MAY be curious about sex, I actually have very little interest in sex whatsoever and actually stop myself and feel ashamed when I do think about it. I'm a self-restrained individual when it comes to that thing because I want everyone to like me. I prefer to keep my friends.

I like men. Women... eh... I guess there's some really pretty ones, but none that I feel THAT attraction to . There's one thing common in both genders I can appreciate: that's when they have a really nice butt (though I keep my mouth shut and look away, pretending not to notice because it's not exactly nice to stare and makes me feel like a weirdo... >.>;;;

Zetao- There's never enough candy ;p I miss trick-or-treating. City folk are lucky. They actually live close enough to other people to go out for Halloween.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:35 pm
Happy [belated] Halloween to you too!

I joined my Mom in attending her co-workers' Halloween party. It was pretty fun seeing what everyone dressed up as though it was a bit awkward being the one of three 20-somethings there and not knowing anyone aside from my Mom and a couple coworkers I recognized. There were some tasty treats though which always adds to the festivities.

I dressed up as a Steampunk girl while my Mom created a Gothic Undead Lady look using a dress she already owned, my mini black top hat, and some makeup.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:17 am
Saikii
wolf_with_a_dragon
Saikii

-grins-

Believe me, if I were ever to come to the realization that I was gay, my reaction would be a lot more conflicted and staggering. Right now, I'm pretty sure I'm not.

I'm straight, but... well... It's difficult to explain. -PROCEEDS TO EXPLAIN- I recently realized that as much as I MAY be curious about sex, I actually have very little interest in sex whatsoever and actually stop myself and feel ashamed when I do think about it. I'm a self-restrained individual when it comes to that thing because I want everyone to like me. I prefer to keep my friends.

I like men. Women... eh... I guess there's some really pretty ones, but none that I feel THAT attraction to . There's one thing common in both genders I can appreciate: that's when they have a really nice butt (though I keep my mouth shut and look away, pretending not to notice because it's not exactly nice to stare and makes me feel like a weirdo... >.>;;;

Zetao- There's never enough candy ;p I miss trick-or-treating. City folk are lucky. They actually live close enough to other people to go out for Halloween.

Well, sounds like you're straight to me. And I wouldn't say it's that strange that you don't think about sex, or that you try not to. Everyone is a little different. I know people that all they do is think about sex, and I also know people that it rarely ever crosses their minds. And, honestly, you have unusual friends if they would stop liking you just because you thought about sex.

Also, I wasn't actually accusing you of being gay. It was just intended as a joke because you jumped out of the closet. But I do appreciate how willing you were to explain yourself. Not often I find people willing to do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:55 am
I had a feeling it was a joke. Ellen's made that one before.

xD

I know my friends don't judge like that. It just nags in my mind.

As far as my sexuality goes, I really don't have that much of a problem explaining it, it's just a bit difficult to explain. I haven't exactly found a word for it that completely fits the bill without being off the mark or missing some aspect entirely.

Explaining was a little bit of a poke of fun at my contradiction.
"It's difficult to explain.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-PROCEEDS TO EXPLAIN-"  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:04 pm
Saikii

I like men. Women... eh... I guess there's some really pretty ones, but none that I feel THAT attraction to .

I'm in the same boat as you. I definitely am attracted to males but there have been one or two females ((though one of them is now making the transition to become male)) that have caught my attention and I could easily admit I had a brief crush on in the past. I like to call myself "openly straight" - a term that Eric Stonestreet (plays Cam on Modern Family) said on Ellen awhile back to describe his sexual preference.

When it comes to sex itself, I don't have any interest in it. Probably because I want to wait until I'm married to have any. Sure, I may be curious about certain aspects of sexual interactions, but I'm not as "crazed" about sex as others are. I prefer to have my romantic relationships to be based on a friendship level, not sex.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games