Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:34 pm
Hello package full of drugs and needles!

(Srsly tho, I lucked out. I was quoted the medication would cost anywhere between $2500 and $5000. So my cost was on the low end. *victory arm pump*)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:35 pm
Awesome, wanna celebrate? I'm sure Kor could summon us up some food and party supplies.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:46 pm
I'm hear because I heard food...

Also, congrats on managing to get the cheaper end of the scale. Glad you got to save some moneys.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:15 am
Always nice when things end up costing less than you expected them to.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:59 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Awesome, wanna celebrate? I'm sure Kor could summon us up some food and party supplies.

Sounds good to me. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:01 am
Prof. Moonie
Always nice when things end up costing less than you expected them to.

Quite so.

Though, in sorting through all the supplies (in preparation for today's Injection Class), I notice I'm missing a couple of syringes/needles. I have twenty of each, but I need 22 of each. So I guess I'll ask my doctors if they have any laying around while I'm there, and if not I'll have to contact the pharmacy to let them know they accidentally shirked me two syringes/needles.

I'm sooo looking forward to stabbing myself 40+ times.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:02 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
I'm hear because I heard food...

Also, congrats on managing to get the cheaper end of the scale. Glad you got to save some moneys.

Same.

I mean, I'm probably just gonna put that "saved" money toward paying down my loans but... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:14 pm
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami

Prof. Moonie

wolf_with_a_dragon

Kor contacts the kitchen of his spaceship and tells them to bring them a feast. When they arrive via teleportation with an amount of various foods that could feed a party meant for a small town, Kor summons up some more ingredients for them to go make some more food aboard the spaceship and the kitchen staff is teleported back to his spaceship.

Kor then summons up using Magic Materialism and dynocaps the various things needed for a super epic party and using his superhuman speed sets everything up in a matter of minutes.

Kor: "Well then how about we commence the fun. Let the party begin."

(((Yes, Kor is known for overkilling things like this, but also you must keep in mind that he as a Saiyan has the appetite of at least 100 people too.)))  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:23 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami

Prof. Moonie

wolf_with_a_dragon

Kor contacts the kitchen of his spaceship and tells them to bring them a feast. When they arrive via teleportation with an amount of various foods that could feed a party meant for a small town, Kor summons up some more ingredients for them to go make some more food aboard the spaceship and the kitchen staff is teleported back to his spaceship.

Kor then summons up using Magic Materialism and dynocaps the various things needed for a super epic party and using his superhuman speed sets everything up in a matter of minutes.

(((Yes, Kor is known for overkilling things like this, but also you must keep in mind that he as a Saiyan has the appetite of at least 100 people too.)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((What... no "over 9000" jokes? xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:36 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami

Prof. Moonie

wolf_with_a_dragon

As the party starts, we're sitting at a table with Dakra and Kor eating, talking, and telling jokes.

Me: "What's the cost of the average meal for Kor?"

Dakra (Kor's creator; basically his father): "IT'S OVER $9000 ZENI!!!"

(((DBZ Fun Fact: 1 Zeni = 1 Yen = $0.81, so therefore the average cost of Kor's meals are over $7290. How's that for an "OVER 9000" joke?)))  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:00 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal
Kor Saiyajinkami

Prof. Moonie

wolf_with_a_dragon

As the party starts, we're sitting at a table with Dakra and Kor eating, talking, and telling jokes.

(((DBZ Fun Fact: 1 Zeni = 1 Yen = $0.81, so therefore the average cost of Kor's meals are over $7290. How's that for an "OVER 9000" joke?)))

((Nice... except you got your Yen to US Dollar conversion wrong. At this time, 1 Yen is the equivalent of $0.0081. So, if the meal costed $9000 Zeni... it would've costed just barely over $73.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:50 am
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Zphal

Prof. Moonie

wolf_with_a_dragon

((Nice... except you got your Yen to US Dollar conversion wrong. At this time, 1 Yen is the equivalent of $0.0081. So, if the meal costed $9000 Zeni... it would've costed just barely over $73.))

(((Oh I see. Well technically it could be much more than $73 since anything more than $73 is technically "over $73"!!! XD)))  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items