Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Stay safe, French and European guildies...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:33 pm
-hugs- stay healthy... and take your time... You've been through a lot. My heart goes out to you. I am sorry for your loss.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:56 pm
Saikii
-hugs- stay healthy... and take your time... You've been through a lot. My heart goes out to you. I am sorry for your loss.

What she said. It's such a tragedy that such a thing has happened. Too bad I can't put a transparent French Flag over my avi like we can and I have done on Facebook to visually show that I feel their pain and I hope things get better for them soon.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:16 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Saikii

What she said. It's such a tragedy that such a thing has happened. Too bad I can't put a transparent French Flag over my avi like we can and I have done on Facebook to visually show that I feel their pain and I hope things get better for them soon.

Gaia had two free emoticon bubble item grants for Paris and Beirut, both for your human(oid) avi and your animal avi. So, you could go that route, if you wanted to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:51 am
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Saikii

Gaia had two free emoticon bubble item grants for Paris and Beirut, both for your human(oid) avi and your animal avi. So, you could go that route, if you wanted to.

Yeah I found out about that a couple days after I posted that.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items