Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:38 am
So for Christmas, I decided to get my boyfriend a custom made lightsaber from UltraSabers; I got him the Sentinel LE V4 model with an Adegan Silver blade with color discs so he can change the color whenever he wants. He's a HUGE Star Wars fan, so he's probably gonna freak the heck out when he gets it. whee

I'm not exactly a super fan of Star Wars, but after seeing these lightsabers, even -I- want one now! Haha Except I like the more sleek hilts like the Aeon V3 or the Liberator V3. I might get one eventually, but in the meantime I need to save as much money as I can for the holidays.

It's just funny, because every single gift-giving occasion, I end up giving him something Star Wars-y and he gives me something Trek-y in return. xd It's a great system for both of us, I just have to laugh at how nerdy we are, LOL.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:08 am
Wow that's... probably something I should look into for Neil... rofl Same configuration as you're talking about. He's big into Star Wars, and I'm big into Star Trek. It's a wonder we haven't killed one another.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:11 pm
Despite having seen all of the Star Wars movies, I've never really got into the fandom like others have. I enjoy listening the music and, of course, playing with the lightsabers I came across in stores was always fun. Other than that, I've just never been that enthusiastic about it; though I am becoming more immersed into the fandom now through my friends who are major fans. I grew up watching Star Trek, so my heart leans more to that franchise. xd

A few years ago, during a Fourth of July firework celebration we attended, one of the light-up goodies they were selling at one of the booths was a lightsaber. I liked it so much that I actually got myself one. The actual lightsaber blade itself changes color [3 different options] whenever it hits something (or you swing it hard enough) and makes the typical lightsaber sounds. Then on the other end of the handle is a disco ball light that spins and does a kaleidoscope of colors.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games