Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choose a Thanksgiving dish:
  Turkey
  Mashed Potatoes
  Pie
  Other (i.e. stuffing, cranberry sauce, olives, etc.)
View Results

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

I know that it's a few days early to make a post like this but I'll be too busy to get online the next few days between work shifts and, of course, Thanksgiving activities.

---

yum_pumpkinpie What are you doing for the turkey festivities this year?
yum_pumpkinpie What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
yum_pumpkinpie Turkey meat - white or dark?
yum_pumpkinpie Pumpkin pie tends to be associated with Thanksgiving. Do you have it? Or do you make a different pie for the occasion?
yum_pumpkinpie Anything else Thanksgiving oriented you want to mention?

---

Me? I'll be working the day shift at the theater on Thanksgiving along side my friends (a.k.a. The "A" Team). It'll probably be extremely busy with it being a holiday but having my friends by my side and getting time and half for working on the holiday is going to be awesome. Plus my friends will be bringing turkey and other Thanksgiving-oriented food that we can eat during our shift. After I get off work, I'll be coming home to have Thanksgiving evening with my parents. So, in the end, I get to celebrate with both of my "families". biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:55 pm
I'll probably be helping cook, setting the table, and going through the new leaf harvest festival event to get another fruit so my villagers stop asking for things we don't have. ;p

My favorite dish? It's probably that sweet spot between the stuffing and the green bean casserole where the two flavors mix.

I prefer white meat. Dark feels kinda greasy.

Nah. We're having apple pie and chocolate pudding pie.

No, but that girl in Bob's Burgers sounds the same as Mabel in Gravity Falls. I think she's the same actress.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:05 am
Saikii
No, but that girl in Bob's Burgers sounds the same as Mabel in Gravity Falls. I think she's the same actress.

I've never watched any of Bob's Burgers or Gravity Falls, but I went ahead and looked it up to see.

Kristen Schaal is the actress who does the voice of Mabel on Gravity Falls and the voice of Louise on Bob's Burgers. She's also the voice of Trixie, the blue Triceratops in Toy Story 3. I've personally seen her as Carol on the TV series The Last Man on Earth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:57 am
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

I've never watched any of Bob's Burgers or Gravity Falls, but I went ahead and looked it up to see.

Kristen Schaal is the actress who does the voice of Mabel on Gravity Falls and the voice of Louise on Bob's Burgers. She's also the voice of Trixie, the blue Triceratops in Toy Story 3. I've personally seen her as Carol on the TV series The Last Man on Earth.
I like her voices for the characters, although Mabel and Louise sounded so much alike I almost did a double-take.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers