Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Hello?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello...
  Is it me you're looking for?
  It's me. [...] I must've called a thousand times...
  I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello.
View Results

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

It's been awfully quiet around here lately. Hope things are going well for everyone.

I've been fairly busy with work shifts myself. It hasn't been until recently that I've actually had time off and be able to relax. Not too surprising since I'm sure they're probably saving up what hours I'm able to work within a pay period for when Star Wars: The Force Awakens comes out. It's gonna be hell dealing with all of the people coming to see that. xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:09 pm
rofl I saw the thread title and thought of the song, so you can imagine how amused I was to see the lyrics in the poll.

I'm doing well. Been taking injections since Nov. 25th, have another blood draw and ultrasound tomorrow at 745am, and am likely having my retrevial either Saturday or Sunday depending on the results. Everything's been going swimmingly. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:12 pm
Zphal
rofl I saw the thread title and thought of the song, so you can imagine how amused I was to see the lyrics in the poll.

I'm doing well. Been taking injections since Nov. 25th, have another blood draw and ultrasound tomorrow at 745am, and am likely having my retrieval either Saturday or Sunday depending on the results. Everything's been going swimmingly. smile

I figured I had to incorporate it into the thread somehow, lol. Of course I had to bring in lyrics of a couple other songs that often come to mind when someone says "Hello" randomly. xd

Glad to hear that things are going well for you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:24 pm
For the most part things are going good. I mean there was that thing that happened on the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week where my mental health program really pissed me off badly and today I had a treatment team meeting with the nurse, my case worker, another case worker who had been involved in last Wednesday's episode, the program director, the supervisor of the case workers, and one of the peer mentors and we straightened stuff out or least I'm hoping that's what happened and that things will get better as a result. Well I guess I'll see how things go and hopefully things go well so I can get housing again and not hafta continue sleeping outside on these cold winter nights.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:14 pm
I saw the name of the thread and instantly started having the song playing in my head.

I've been keeping myself busy. Doing fire academy, work, fire department, and trying to maintain some forms of a social life. I received some news yesterday, might make a thread about it, but I still need to have a thing or two verified first before I go talking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:19 am
Oh man, the release of Star Wars is going to be the equivalent of Black Friday for movie theaters in terms of crowds, I'm sure. That's gotta suck for you guys at concessions. gonk

I've been busy with assignments. I had two exams this week, and a big project due next week plus a lab practical. But the plus side is that there're only 13 days until I can go home for Christmas break! biggrin

...I still have to finish my Christmas shopping for people, too. I already know exactly what I'm getting everyone, I just have to space out my spending in between paying bills. It's weird for me having bills to pay; I'm so used to not having to even think about those because I never had any. Yay adulthood? I guess? Haha  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:47 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
For the most part things are going good. I mean there was that thing that happened on the Wednesday of Thanksgiving week where my mental health program really pissed me off badly and today I had a treatment team meeting with the nurse, my case worker, another case worker who had been involved in last Wednesday's episode, the program director, the supervisor of the case workers, and one of the peer mentors and we straightened stuff out or least I'm hoping that's what happened and that things will get better as a result. Well I guess I'll see how things go and hopefully things go well so I can get housing again and not hafta continue sleeping outside on these cold winter nights.

Hope things get worked out for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:51 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
I received some news yesterday, might make a thread about it, but I still need to have a thing or two verified first before I go talking about it.

I totally understand this way of handling important news. I tend to do it myself, especially when it comes to my extended family learning about it.

I had an occasion in the past where I started dating someone and my Mom blabbed about it to my extended family without my permission; it was especially emotional because the next time I got to hang out with said extended family the guy had broken up with me a few days earlier.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:57 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Oh man, the release of Star Wars is going to be the equivalent of Black Friday for movie theaters in terms of crowds, I'm sure. That's gotta suck for you guys at concessions. gonk

Yep, it'll be the first major big movie that I've worked at. It'll put the busy periods with Hunger Games and the like to shame, I'm sure. And our new hires and recent hires (who have been around for a few months) will be put to the ultimate test on whether they'll be able to keep up.

Thankfully I'll most likely be scheduled in box office, which I would rather than be; I've come to dislike working in concessions for so many reasons. I won't be surprised if both poppers and warmers are going during the first few days it comes out and they'll probably still have issues keeping up on having enough popcorn. But at least it'll mean a lot of money for our theater, since that's where we earn a majority of our income ((money for tickets goes to the movie productions, the theater doesn't get any of it or if they do, the amount is probably not worth mentioning; we also earn whatever money is spent playing the arcade games in our lobby and candy/toy dispensers)).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:02 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Hope things get worked out for you.

Thank You!!!  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash