Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Sure was nice having this evening to myself...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's been a worthwhile experience working there,
  but I am so DONE with it.
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:43 pm
And by that I mean that when the assistant manager asked me to stay until close, I said no. I'd only be just getting home NOW if I'd stayed. And I have to go back at 1030am tomorrow.

Lately they've been scheduling me full eight hour days, and even on my 4.5s, they keep calling me to modify them to 8s or asking me to stay late once I'm there. rolleyes This is supposed to be a part time gig, but I've got nearly 40 hours this week. neutral Which would be great, if I liked the job, but I do not.

Upshot, I've already got an interview at California's Great America the first week of January. So I'm gonna get rehired sooner than anticipated! I'll be able to put Michael's behind me– yahoo! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:57 pm
I hate people. I'm not that excited to work again. This 3 month vacation has been nice.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:16 pm
I know the feeling. There have been a few times when the theater has asked me to come in earlier or stay later, or one of my co-workers asks if I can cover their shift, that I'm just thinking "Do I really have to?" or "Nope, not happening" (especially if it's a concessions shift), respectively. My mood on whether I accept the extra hours just depends on the situation and what my mood is. At least the extra hours means I'm earning more money. *shrugs*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games