View Results

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:33 am
I figure I do this once every three months or so. Still missing you all <3.

I moved again! 4th and last move of 2015, hoping to keep 2016 far below that number!

Everything else is still pretty much the same biggrin I turn 21 this coming sunday (whoah almost a real adult?) my little Moo dog is going to turn 3 in march, aaaaand I finally bought a computer biggrin !  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:17 am
Heya Sunday! Great to see you again! >w< Happy early Birthday!  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:16 pm
Sick Until Sunday

I moved again! 4th and last move of 2015, hoping to keep 2016 far below that number!

Everything else is still pretty much the same biggrin I turn 21 this coming sunday (whoah almost a real adult?) my little Moo dog is going to turn 3 in march, aaaaand I finally bought a computer biggrin !

Sunday turns 21 on Sunday. Well, at least you won't be sick anymore. XD

Sorry, couldn't help myself. And I would invite you out for drinks on Sunday, but that would require us living within a reasonable distance from eachother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:44 pm
Woo! Happy early birthday. biggrin

My 21st is in May, so I've still got a little while to go. I had a major ******** moment a couple days ago in Kroger buying something mom asked me to pick up, because above the U-Scan machine was a sign talking about "In order to purchase alcohol, your birthday must be before or on today's date in 1995 blah blah blah..."

I swear, I felt the world spin for a moment. And then I remembered that I was just buying toilet paper and people were waiting in line behind me. lol  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:57 pm
Hey there. Have a fantastic birthday!

Not much really going on in my life. Just been working at the theater for the most part and dealing with the Star Wars (and other films) craziness during the holidays. Plus it feels like everything is breaking on us right now. Both of our ice machines are down, so our GM has to go get ice every so often from somewhere else; one of our poppers keeps breaking, so it's working off and on throughout the past week or so; and some of the concession items we sell we've been running out of [and the warehouse has nothing to send because the manufacturers aren't able to keep up with the demand for all of the theaters in the area])).

When I'm not working, I've either been trying to catch up on my TV shows, read books, and/or watch some Critical Role on Geek & Sundry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:53 pm
Happy Birthday! Doing anything special?

I'm turning 30 this year xd  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:09 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Woo! Happy early birthday. biggrin

My 21st is in May, so I've still got a little while to go. I had a major ******** moment a couple days ago in Kroger buying something mom asked me to pick up, because above the U-Scan machine was a sign talking about "In order to purchase alcohol, your birthday must be before or on today's date in 1995 blah blah blah..."

I swear, I felt the world spin for a moment. And then I remembered that I was just buying toilet paper and people were waiting in line behind me. lol
I can't believe I'm allowed to buy alchohol. I didn't get ID'd at all yesterday and was actually pretty bummed!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:12 pm
Mama Ame

My friends all threw me a really great party, the guy I'm into came up for the weekend, and I went out with my roomies! It was such a great weekend!

30! Oh my gosh I can't believe that at all  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:31 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Sick Until Sunday

Sunday turns 21 on Sunday. Well, at least you won't be sick anymore. XD

Sorry, couldn't help myself. And I would invite you out for drinks on Sunday, but that would require us living within a reasonable distance from eachother.
I was not sick on this Sunday!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:32 pm
Prof. Moonie

Not much really going on in my life. Just been working at the theater for the most part and dealing with the Star Wars (and other films) craziness during the holidays. Plus it feels like everything is breaking on us right now. Both of our ice machines are down, so our GM has to go get ice every so often from somewhere else; one of our poppers keeps breaking, so it's working off and on throughout the past week or so; and some of the concession items we sell we've been running out of [and the warehouse has nothing to send because the manufacturers aren't able to keep up with the demand for all of the theaters in the area])).

When I'm not working, I've either been trying to catch up on my TV shows, read books, and/or watch some Critical Role on Geek & Sundry.
The new starwars movie was pretty good!

Sucks that the supply and demand needs aren't being met, that's gotta make it super tough on all the employees  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:29 pm
Sick Until Sunday
Mama Ame

My friends all threw me a really great party, the guy I'm into came up for the weekend, and I went out with my roomies! It was such a great weekend!

Oh, that sounds fun! My 21st birthday was pretty boring. I worked and then Daniel and I went to Red Lobster and I ordered a pina colada lol!

And yeah, 30 is only weird because it's a complete number change. It's like going from 19 to 20. There isn't a HUGE difference between the two if you think about it but now I have to write a 3 instead of a 2.

That and I'm not dubbed an "adult". Pfft. Adult? What's that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:01 am
Mama Ame
Sick Until Sunday
Mama Ame

Oh, that sounds fun! My 21st birthday was pretty boring. I worked and then Daniel and I went to Red Lobster and I ordered a pina colada lol!

And yeah, 30 is only weird because it's a complete number change. It's like going from 19 to 20. There isn't a HUGE difference between the two if you think about it but now I have to write a 3 instead of a 2.

That and I'm not dubbed an "adult". Pfft. Adult? What's that?

I keep laughing when people ask me what it's like to be an adult, which is apparently a common question to ask someone who's 21. I get confused and I'm just like.. 'I don't know... I haven't really gotten there yet...' .

The bar experience isn't really all that great. I went out with my friends tonight for a burger and a pitcher, and one older man put his arm around me while I was trying to order my burger. It was just uncomfortable. Like sir, you don't know me. I'm about to devour this burger like a dinosaur/dog, and it's not cute. I'm not cute. Don't touch me.
I was told a few times that I had a nice butt, which is a little ego boost, but mostly just uncomfortable.

I'd rather have red lobster and a pina colada!  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:44 pm
Sick Until Sunday
Prof. Moonie

The new starwars movie was pretty good!

Sucks that the supply and demand needs aren't being met, that's gotta make it super tough on all the employees

Yeah, it definitely was. I got to see it in 3D opening night after my work shift.

Definitely would be hard for the concessionists since they'll probably have to deal with disgruntled customers as a result. It's quite amazing how upset people get over the smallest, insignificant thing... and usually something we have no control over.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games