Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Trying to go on a diet. Some other things.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:52 pm
Today I had an appointment for a consolation to get a breast reduction. However the doctor didn't want to see me because of my weight. He was pretty blunt about it.

I went to the store on the way home to pick a few things up. Most the food at home are not exactly diet friendly. Mostly got some vegetables, juices, cups, and food containers. Not too much. My main issue to soda. I have at least cut it down to only one a day. It makes it easier that lately at home there is only Pepsi, and that is the last thing I want to drink at the moment.

Anyway, as the the unrelated things.

I'm trying to get back into role playing. At least on Tumblr. Instead of a Kingdom Hearts character I role play as Mettaton from Undertale. There is also a Papyrus muse. But I don't think he is going to get a blog. He doesn't seem to care.

I went to the mall yesterday. Got some neat stuff. Picked up some nice snacks from China Captiol Arts. As usual.... I always buy snacks when I go there. Ramune, pocky, hi-chew, and some fish shaped thing.

At FYE I found a Justice League themed tarot desk. I like tarot cards, and I like Justice League. So I picked that up instantly. Right now I have three desks including a set of clow cards I got not long ago. I used to have another one, but it went missing. Also got some Pizza Pretz, and pokemon cards.

Spencer's I got some necklaces, and a FNAF wallet.

I don't think I mentioned this, but I got back into collecting pokemon cards. I don't know why but when I heard they are going to re-release the classic cards it made me want to collect them again. So far I have a decent amount of first gen pokemon. But I still have a lot to go. I am very glad that I got the three legendary birds.

I want to try to make a role play here. But I don't really have many ideas. Aside from this one where a bunch of humans get cursed, and turn into monsters. My character ends up as a ghost. Change isn't very quick, and is a little painful. [Even more so for those who become skeletons, or ghost.] But I'm not sure if anyone would be interesting in that. Maybe when I get an interesting idea I'll try it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:39 pm
Best of luck with eating more healthier. My Dad used to drink quite a bit of Coca Cola every day but recently he's been able to switch over to drinking more tea and not as much soda.

I have tarot cards that are Mortal Instruments themed. They were an exclusive item that was being sold at Emerald City Comicon last year. It even comes in a beautiful black bag with the rune of "Angelic Power" in gold on it.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

beaulolais

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:39 pm
weight-ism sucks

people feel entitled to be completely judgmental

when in fact they are merely mental