Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:49 pm
And by thing, I mean an old picture of me during my pseudo-goth/"edgy" phase in my freshman year of HS:

User Image

All I can do is cringe at that eyebrow (and yes, I mean singular; I have a natural unibrow and didn't start shaving it until junior year of HS). xd
I had my big goth boots on for this photo too, but they somehow got cropped out of it. I actually kinda miss those boots. They were badass. Just wish I'd gotten a size smaller because my feet were swimming in them.

I remember that I specifically took this picture for posting on the site MyYearBook back when it was still just a chat site (now it's a dating site, kinda), because they had these photo battles and one of the categories was "Most Likely to Win in a Fight" and I thought my chainmail would win me some extra votes. Oh, the n00b days... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:49 pm
Always amusing looking back at old photos of oneself and noticing all of the oddball habits you did (sometimes ones you didn't even realize you were doing at the time) when having your photo taken. There's been occasions like that when I've looked back at photos with my friends and we always tease each other about certain poses they always did. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers