Okay. So this is one of the few times I am able to grant a few people a free Loot Crate for one month only.

Here is some information for those who don't yet know. Loot Crate is a monthly subscription that sends out neat nerdy goodies once a month. Each crate follows a theme. Usually in connection to a new release, or an anniversary.

For example there was a time travel themed crate during the month of Back to the Future's Part II's date. This month's theme is 'Dead'

One little warning. Unless you are intending to keep the subscription going, or unable to pay for a second crate it would probably be best to cancel the subscription before the next month. Luckily canceling is pretty easy. It is also easy to reactivate in the future if you wish. Otherwise it is about $20 a month including shipping. The other crates [Loot Anime, and Loot Gaming] are $30.

Anyway, there is a limit of free loot I can offer. I can sent only two. So basically the first two able to send me a PM with their email can get it. I just need it to fill out a short form on the site.. Loot Crate will send an email to whoever I enter into the box.