So it is weird as hell to be 25.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LatteGrande
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 am
I don't even feel ready to be this old. I still remember high school vividly. Even though it was like 7 years ago.

Feels weird.

Point being, Did anyone else feel this way when they turned a certain age, just like you weren't ready to be that age?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:37 am
I had a freak-out when I turned 20 that I hadn't accomplished anything with my life yet. rolleyes

But other than that semi-example, no, can't attest to the feeling you're describing. I'm pretty comfortable with the age I am, and sort of looking forward to my 29th b-day coming up in August. I wanna have a party. whee

But hey, welcome to being a quarter of a century old, my friend. *pins a button to your shirt*  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:36 pm
Zphal
I had a freak-out when I turned 20 that I hadn't accomplished anything with my life yet. rolleyes

Hey, that's been my whole year! emotion_awesome

Happy birthday, Latte. smile This year will be weird for me, too -- I'm turning 21 in just about a month and a half.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:38 pm
I'll be turning 27 myself this June and it's still a bit weird to think about. My age number doesn't bother me too much... or at least I don't think so. I think it's more of the fact that I'm at this age and still have no clear idea what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. Sure, I know what my dream job and career would be and what fun adventures I would love to do... but it's the part between Point A (now) and Point B that I feel completely clueless about. At times I feel like I'm flailing blindly trying to find something that will lead me in the right direction of where I want to go. It gets a bit depressing at times when I want to do something but the world I'm living in isn't as accommodating as I want it to be.

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

LatteGrande
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:20 am
Prof. Moonie
I'll be turning 27 myself this June and it's still a bit weird to think about. My age number doesn't bother me too much... or at least I don't think so. I think it's more of the fact that I'm at this age and still have no clear idea what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. Sure, I know what my dream job and career would be and what fun adventures I would love to do... but it's the part between Point A (now) and Point B that I feel completely clueless about. At times I feel like I'm flailing blindly trying to find something that will lead me in the right direction of where I want to go. It gets a bit depressing at times when I want to do something but the world I'm living in isn't as accommodating as I want it to be.

User Image

That is exactly what I'm thinking as well. I know what I want but on how to get there is kind of a grey area.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:36 pm
this whole thread = everyone's life past 20.

No worries thought I am here to calm everyones nerves.. I asked some of my much older friends about what life is like later on... they said it gets even worse.  

Shallow Carnage

Sparkly Loverboy

beaulolais

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:39 pm
my friends have babies AND jobs

while i barely have sort of a job

no kids in sight yet

it feels empty somehow  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:37 pm
I barely acknowledged any birthday after my 21st sweatdrop

I'm 24 now  

m4r1p0s4

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Aridane Avalon

Hilarious Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:03 pm
m4r1p0s4
I barely acknowledged any birthday after my 21st sweatdrop

I'm 24 now

â–ŒSame and I'm 25.
Plus I never really age in terms of physically aging.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:43 pm
I'm late, but happy birthday!

I'm turning 30 next month xd  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 am
I turn 29 in September. What have I done with my life? Work, and play video games. Oh, and get fat.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:45 am
I'm turning 29 in four days. I cried when I learned Melissa Joan Hart turned 40 because that made me feel old. Now it's just kinda... eh. Can't believe I'm almost 30, but I'm not married and don't have to worry about paying for kids stuff like clothes and school supplies.

It'd be better if I could get a job. I wanna travel the world, experience new culture and foods...

I don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm basically stranded in the countryside.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:11 pm
I get to turn 24 this year and I still don't feel like an adult.xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:28 am
I'm 28 and I don't quite feel like an adult.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100