Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:50 pm
For months now I've been insisting to Neil that having microwave burritos for "dinner" is not the most amazing nutritional choice.

Well tonight I asked him, "What do you want for dinner tomorrow?"

He jokingly replied, "Deep-fried Oreos. Just kidding. That's not a suitable dinner. Says the man currently eating microwave burritos."

HE ADMITS IT.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:16 pm
Victory!!!  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:54 pm
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:47 pm
Prof. Moonie
sweatdrop

You're a microwave-burrito-eater, aren't you?  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:38 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
sweatdrop

I used to have the Red Hot Beef Burritos awhile back, both as a lunch and occasionally as a snack. It's been awhile since I've gotten any of those though. I don't even know if they're still around or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:51 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
sweatdrop

I used to have the Red Hot Beef Burritos awhile back, both as a lunch and occasionally as a snack. It's been awhile since I've gotten any of those though. I don't even know if they're still around or not.

As opposed to Yellow Hot Beef Burritos or Chartruse Hot Beef Burritos.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:10 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
sweatdrop

User Image

The "red" refers more to the spiciness of the burrito... not the actual coloring of the contents. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:02 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
sweatdrop

User Image

The "red" refers more to the spiciness of the burrito... not the actual coloring of the contents. sweatdrop

Got'cha. Oh, but then you still could have like "white hot" or "blue hot" cuz those are the colors of different stars depending on the temperature they burn at.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:51 pm
o.o; Well,guess no gas.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:13 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
sweatdrop

User Image

Got'cha. Oh, but then you still could have like "white hot" or "blue hot" cuz those are the colors of different stars depending on the temperature they burn at.

True. But I don't think a frozen burrito company would get that fancy. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:45 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

User Image

True. But I don't think a frozen burrito company would get that fancy. sweatdrop

But nerds are a huge demographic nowadays. Plus, they're the type to stay home and eat said microwave burritos! I think their marketting team needs to have a look at this.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:33 pm
Zphal
But nerds are a huge demographic nowadays. Plus, they're the type to stay home and eat said microwave burritos! I think their marketting team needs to have a look at this.

True. Though I think some geeks/nerds are getting more fancy with their food choices than they used to. Rather than just popping in something easy and quick before their show started ((because there was limitations on how many shows you could record [yay for VCR recording days] and no "On Demand" features if you did miss it [gotta hope there's a re-run soon])), many geeks/nerds are starting to make restaurant-quality interpretations of meals seen in their favorite franchises. Plus I think we're becoming more sociable than before... so there's more of a need of impressing your guests with making something yourself than just sticking something frozen into the microwave or oven. Just search "Geek recipes" and there's countless websites that come up that given you a perfect idea of where culinary geekdom has gone.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers