For the last two years I've been using a Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 since I thought it was a good idea to try an android phone. Mostly to see how different it was from an iPhone.

Sadly to say with the Mega I've had many problems. The biggest problem is that the camara somehow broke while it was in my purse. At a few points I had problems with the SIM card, and now I have a problem with memory to where I'm constantly clearly out chach, and have to once in a while delete apps. Not to mention that this phone is so big that I have a hard time fitting it into my pocket.

So later today I'll be getting a new phone. I'm going back to an iPhone. I even found the perfect one. iPhone SE. It actually looks a lot like the 4S I had. It is basically an iPhone 6 in an iPhone 5 shell. The size is also perfect. I'm also leaning towards this one because it is cheaper than the others. [I'm gonna try to get a 64 gb in Rose Gold]

So because I was excited about the idea of having an iPhone again I wasn't able to sleep until 5AM.