Not much
  Nothing
  Who are you?
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:19 pm
Been, away. working, changing jobs, changing homes, changing computers,

Job changed, same type of job, but new location, was doing a rather s**t commute before, now much closer.
Home changed, moved from one place to another place, it's expensive, but manageable. Number 60 is me

and the computer thing. Yeah, over the summer, on the last day to upgrade windows, my old laptop had a meltdown, lost pretty much everything. backup failed, external harddrive backup failed, lost all my passwords. Built a desktop within the week, set myself back a decent amount of money. Got most things back, things that I use. Still missing a bunch of stuff.

Haven't got a good reason for abandoning gaia. Just wasn't on the radar really. But I returned today because I've taken the day off due to being sick and playing games at the moment causes some gross headache.

I'll, check back in a few hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:14 pm
It's been pretty dead in here lately. It can go days without anyone posting anything so...yeah.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:16 pm
I've noticed that, organizing my inventory is now, worse than when they first introduced the new inventory arranger. How is that possible?
The thing that I found the most annoying is now worse than before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:26 pm
I've been too busy with work that I'm not around that often, poke my nose in every now and again but mostly things are dead.

Though summary of the last few years

Finished School, Got a Job, Kept working at Job, had boyfriend move in with me. And waiting for him to find work for the last 8 months of his school before I know if I have to move again.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:58 pm
That sounds like not the worst situation. I assume you're satisfied with your job then?

It sounds like you're doing okay for money though. personally I think I'd prefer earning a bit more than I am currently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:22 pm
Been busy working, so I haven't had much time to adventure over here to Why Not as I usually do.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:01 pm
wellwisher
That sounds like not the worst situation. I assume you're satisfied with your job then?

It sounds like you're doing okay for money though. personally I think I'd prefer earning a bit more than I am currently.

It's satisfying, but I barely get any benefits so looking for other work is nice, but not being strapped for cash helps. Living with the boyfriend keeps expenditures fairly low as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:19 pm
I find it kinda interesting that we both came back on the same day. As for me, I have just been dealing with major depression as I said in my return to Gaia thread.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:05 pm
I've, strapped two jobs from the same employer together to be full time. So, not quite benefits, (it's a school) and the hours are really awkward, but it's still enough that I can be comfortable with my income. I suppose you'll be a bit more comfortable for cash when your boyfriend gets a job after finishing college.

I haven't, exactly been gone. I just haven't had enough time to do anything besides log in check my daily chance and a little bit of the news. I have let my inventories stack up those junk items, it's somewhat infuriating that everything gets sold on it's own or per stack, I'd like to sell all of the junk at once.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:11 pm
He has 8 months of work terms to do after this semester, so If I can keep my Job We'll have extra cash flow for a bit. But that depends on where he gets his work terms and if I can work remotely or not. But once he's done school and working full time he should be able to get into an EIT (Engineer in Training) Program which will be good.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces