oh my god

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:32 pm
Do these announcements ever go away? Am I just looking at two years of announcements? Why are all ten the same each time I click the announcements? Like, they're different each time I load a page, but, really? if I click "10 announcements" I assume they're going to be 10 different announcements.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:35 pm
Ah, okay, so, the popup window is just busted. I cleared it by clicking it into a new window.
and then repeated it, each, new, window.

jesus this doesn't work well.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:32 am
wellwisher
Ah, okay, so, the popup window is just busted. I cleared it by clicking it into a new window.

Yeah I had to do the same thing. Also I would've thought that since Gaia is back in Lanzer's hands that the announcements would've maybe returned to how they used to be back in the day. I guess not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:53 am
I've just given up trying to get rid of them. They're like the spider that lives in my laundry closet. I've just accepted him.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:32 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
wellwisher

Yeah I had to do the same thing. Also I would've thought that since Gaia is back in Lanzer's hands that the announcements would've maybe returned to how they used to be back in the day. I guess not.
Gotta start somewhere. and since they've been working hard on items they're still going to be releasing them. it'll slow down eventually, maybe. but they should get rid of the stuff that was already set to be released.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:54 pm
wellwisher
Kor Saiyajinkami
wellwisher

Gotta start somewhere. and since they've been working hard on items they're still going to be releasing them. it'll slow down eventually, maybe. but they should get rid of the stuff that was already set to be released.

Yeah I guess so, but couldn't they tone down the announcements while still announcing all the items. I mean instead of 10 announcement for GC items in one day they could just do one announcement for them all.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:55 pm
Mama Ame
I've just given up trying to get rid of them. They're like the spider that lives in my laundry closet. I've just accepted him.

Yeah I'm gonna go back to doing that too at least until I find out that Lanzer has decided to have announcements go back to the way they used to be back in the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:03 pm
I have noticed that it only keeps the ten most recent ones. but you can't get rid of them with the little pseudo popup window.

They could cut it down to about 4 a day. put all releases on a 6 hour schedule.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces