Might as well update that monthly collectable thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:17 pm
That thread that I started but stopped updating about a year ago.
No real reason besides giving me something to do. Also helps clear my mind on the various donation items that I've missed. If it really comes down to it there are probably some I might consider going and getting. I've got a 13 digit gold amount, so I think I can probably get a few of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:47 pm
It's updated. Really makes me realize how many months I haven't collected.

My last collected month was November 2015  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:49 pm
I don't even want to think about how many evolving items I missed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:55 pm
Mama Ame
I don't even want to think about how many evolving items I missed sweatdrop
Sometimes it's best not to think about it.
At least with Donation items it's been 3 a month, and never more or less. so while difficult to manage, it's at least a stable amount. Evolving items can be more erratic. I, think. I haven't been paying attention to announcements in the past. two or three years, so maybe there have been a lot or not a lot, I don't know. I probably missed a few good ones that I would have wanted. I've a soft spot for the evolving items that have varied clothing options like the Zodiacal and Seracila's pendant.

At least I know how to get to the old inventory arranger again. No more faffing about with that new shoddy piece of programming.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:58 pm
I haven't paid attention to the actual items in Gaia in about 3 years?

I am enjoying the daily prize thing. Since they're just doing chance item boxes and I've actually gotten a few decent things.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:02 pm
that's kind of nice, I've gotten a few nice things. Though that's, actually another thing filling up my inventories. it's not a bad thing to fill up with though. I am wondering when it'll stop though.

I have been getting less gold per daily chance day though, which is, a mixed blessing. it's going to help the economy, but is also my only source of income.

.... I suppppoooooooosssse i could sell those two spare angelic pendants, and the extra golden laurels, angelic scarf, winged anklets, and mini angel wings that I got from............somewhere, it was awhile ago, i honestly can't remember where they came from, i know i didn't buy them though, i'd never buy more donation items than I needed. That's probably a quick way to get any missing donation items I might decide I want.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:49 pm
That would probably get you quite a bit. I'm sure those items sell for billions nowadays.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:07 pm
I have no idea, haven't used the marketplace in like two years. 2016 has been a lot of "log in, daily chance, no new messages, log out."  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:06 pm
Mama Ame
I haven't paid attention to the actual items in Gaia in about 3 years?

For me, it's getting harder to keep track of what items are new and what are old ones being highlighted again. Especially with their constant bundle offers!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:31 pm
I've noticed that for some reason, older donation items are worth much much less than newer donation items. And the only reason I can come up for it is that the newer items have more pose choices in what you can equip them in. But, many have much lower quality in design, or are far too specific to be useful in most avatars.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:11 pm
My gold digits are only out to twelve. Oh well. So sad. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:12 pm
Mama Ame
I am enjoying the daily prize thing. Since they're just doing chance item boxes and I've actually gotten a few decent things.

Same. Gives me a reason to log in.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:26 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame

Same. Gives me a reason to log in.
Do we know if it's just going to always be there? Because, And this is going to sound crazy, but I might have too many of these daily log in chance items.

.......it can happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:40 pm
Zphal
wellwisher
I've got a 13 digit gold amount, so I think I can probably get a few of them.

My gold digits are only out to twelve. Oh well. So sad. xp

I'm at a 10-digit amount myself. It has been higher a month or so ago before I purchased some items from the gold shops. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers