That took an awful long time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:32 pm
Opening all of those daily items is crazy. Barring this account, my other accounts hadn't been opening their daily chance items.
17 a day, since they started giving them out daily (which, I have no idea when it started)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:35 pm
wellwisher
Opening all of those daily items is crazy. Barring this account, my other accounts hadn't been opening their daily chance items.
17 a day, since they started giving them out daily (which, I have no idea when it started)

Are they even worth the effort? I honestly haven't come across any valuable enough to make it worth my time to use my other accounts.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:46 pm
They aren't really worth it. There are some items that are nice for equipping options. But, in general, if I wanted a particular item it would be cheaper to sell the chance items and buy the item that I wanted.

However, as I haven't really been on gaia barring daily chance since around november 2015, there are a lot of items out there that I'm not too familiar with,. To be honest, after opening the... probably 800 items, about 100 were items that I decided to place on my main account. The rest of the items, they'll probably just stay on my storage account.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:26 pm
wellwisher
They aren't really worth it. There are some items that are nice for equipping options. But, in general, if I wanted a particular item it would be cheaper to sell the chance items and buy the item that I wanted.

However, as I haven't really been on gaia barring daily chance since around november 2015, there are a lot of items out there that I'm not too familiar with,. To be honest, after opening the... probably 800 items, about 100 were items that I decided to place on my main account. The rest of the items, they'll probably just stay on my storage account.

Ah I see. Well I myself found some unopened gift boxes from my mules that had 35 Gaiaversary 2 Bundles in them, so now I'll be able to get a bunch more gold by selling the items and using/selling the 1.5 Billion Mythril Coins.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:00 pm
I have a bunch of boxes that I can open, not sure if it's better to sell or open them though. Will have to, try and research that.

Now that I've got all my accounts in order, i might start trading over once a week, weekends I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:41 pm
wellwisher
I have a bunch of boxes that I can open, not sure if it's better to sell or open them though. Will have to, try and research that.

Now that I've got all my accounts in order, i might start trading over once a week, weekends I suppose.

Cool. When I use my mules to get items, I usually just gift the stuff over when I get it.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items