Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:33 am
There's a display of speakers in the electronics section of my store, and customers can press one of several buttons to demo different song types on the various systems. There are a few normalish tunes it plays, but then there's this one song that's 10x louder than the rest and it's this super funky, catchy beat that you can hear all the way across the store.

EVERY TIME IT PLAYS, I DON'T CARE IF MY ARMS ARE FULL OF FOLDED SHIRTS OR NOT, I PARTY HARD LIKE PICARD:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:24 pm
Hiddochi wolf
There's a display of speakers in the electronics section of my store, and customers can press one of several buttons to demo different song types on the various systems. There are a few normalish tunes it plays, but then there's this one song that's 10x louder than the rest and it's this super funky, catchy beat that you can hear all the way across the store.

EVERY TIME IT PLAYS, I DON'T CARE IF MY ARMS ARE FULL OF FOLDED SHIRTS OR NOT, I PARTY HARD LIKE PICARD:

rofl That is amazing. And it must be incredibly shocking having a song a full exponential factor louder.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:50 pm
Zphal
Hiddochi wolf

rofl That is amazing. And it must be incredibly shocking having a song a full exponential factor louder.

Most customers spazz out and repeatedly slam other buttons to get it to shut up, with much futility as it's a timer-based system. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:45 am

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:47 am
Hiddochi wolf
Zphal
Hiddochi wolf

Most customers spazz out and repeatedly slam other buttons to get it to shut up, with much futility as it's a timer-based system. lol

Sometimes I hate those timer-based music things. I'm always like "No, stop! I don't want you playing the song anymore!" And it seems to be even more awkward when it happens because it's always quiet in the store at the time.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games