Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:23 am
Super Bowl LIII will be taking place next Sunday and the teams competing this year have finally been determined - New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams.

Go team! Do that thing! Win those points!

So... I don't follow sports that much, so I don't really know much about either team. Aside from seeing this will make the 11th time the Patriots have gone to the Super Bowl. Yay for research for themed trivia for work! sweatdrop

Anyway... any of you planning on doing anything special for the occasion? What do you think of this match up? Anything else you want to add that is related?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:16 pm
Definitely rooting for the Durem Watermeats, lol.

Makes me think, that would've been a really fun opportunity for the Gaia staff to have an event, manga, cute new items. Pit one of the four Barton Town, Aekea, Durem, or Isle of Gambino against each other.

Oh well.

As for football, I don't follow it. xd But people do get awfully worked up about tossing around a pigskin, don't they?  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:18 pm
In other news, this thread gave me a Blue Giftbox. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:46 pm
Zphal

Makes me think, that would've been a really fun opportunity for the Gaia staff to have an event, manga, cute new items. Pit one of the four Barton Town, Aekea, Durem, or Isle of Gambino against each other.

Oh well.

As for football, I don't follow it. xd But people do get awfully worked up about tossing around a pigskin, don't they?

Yeah, they definitely are missing out on a great opportunity of having an event revolving around the Super Bowl. But only if the event was actually fun and interesting. No more of the lackluster events they've been having lately. ((Go Team Durem!)) But then again... many people will probably be too busy doing their Super Bowl activities IRL that they wouldn't be able to participate in an online event.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:48 pm
Zphal
In other news, this thread gave me a Blue Giftbox. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:33 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal

Oh well.

Yeah, they definitely are missing out on a great opportunity of having an event revolving around the Super Bowl. But only if the event was actually fun and interesting. No more of the lackluster events they've been having lately. ((Go Team Durem!)) But then again... many people will probably be too busy doing their Super Bowl activities IRL that they wouldn't be able to participate in an online event.

True. It would've had to be a pre-game or post-game event. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash