Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
I was excited... I was ready... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunuva b***h!
  And I logged in EVERY day across 12 accounts.
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:12 pm
Prof. Moonie
wellwisher
I ain't bragging. But uh, I have apparently gotten the reverse of that glitch.

Today my accounts all got 1,000. instead of the 100 that they're supposed to have. I have absolutely no idea what is going on, but it sure doesn't seem like things aren't working as intended.

It was an apology grant from the staff for their earlier fix not taking care of the problem. It's a special grant for just today (March 25).
Ah, see, I don't pay much attention to the staff. I don't look at the announcements most of the time. I log on, get my daily chance, occasionally trade things over. Check for messages or anything of importance. then I'm done, doing other dailies.

Gw2, star trek online, uh......check discord, but, yeah, gaia, not a high priority for me, not anymore. I ought to get rid of a bunch of items in my storage account, convert it into platinum probably.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:19 pm
Prof. Moonie
wellwisher

Today my accounts all got 1,000. instead of the 100 that they're supposed to have. I have absolutely no idea what is going on, but it sure doesn't seem like things aren't working as intended.

It was an apology grant from the staff for their earlier fix not taking care of the problem. It's a special grant for just today (March 25).

One that I extremely appreciated. rofl  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:08 am
wellwisher
Prof. Moonie
wellwisher

Ah, see, I don't pay much attention to the staff. I don't look at the announcements most of the time. I log on, get my daily chance, occasionally trade things over. Check for messages or anything of importance. then I'm done, doing other dailies.

Gw2, star trek online, uh......check discord, but, yeah, gaia, not a high priority for me, not anymore. I ought to get rid of a bunch of items in my storage account, convert it into platinum probably.

I'm that way too. I pretty much only come onto Gaia to check what's going on here in Why Not. I rarely adventure elsewhere except maybe an event, if I feel it's worth the time and effort doing.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff