Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:00 pm
Work has been increasing my appetite, lately.

I feel like I need to consume to keep stamina up and keep up with work. sweatdrop

This can't be good for me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:27 pm
Does the job involve physical activity?

I've got two jobs rn, one is a desk job (though I end up climbing a lot of stairs in the business tower by choice rather than use the elevator like the other lazy SOBs around here) and the other is outdoors.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:59 pm
Zphal

I've got two jobs rn, one is a desk job (though I end up climbing a lot of stairs in the business tower by choice rather than use the elevator like the other lazy SOBs around here) and the other is outdoors.

Yeah. I try my best to keep moving or they get onto me. It's easier than my first job was, but it still takes energy to do. I sell chicken, clean, restock, and slice deli meat. I also have to deal with...

people

stare Most of them are alright, but just...

UGH! Some people think too much with their stupid...

I hate how service industry peeps get treated sometimes!  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:32 pm
Zphal

I usually take the stairs at the assisted living I work at rather than the elevator because it's quicker... and sometimes the elevator makes a bunch of noises ((due to being placed within an older building that's settling with the ground, which near the river)) which can be unsettling at times. The only time I take the elevator is if I have a heavy load that I can't open the doors that I have to pass through via the stairs.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:35 pm
Saikii
Zphal

Yeah. I try my best to keep moving or they get onto me. It's easier than my first job was, but it still takes energy to do. I sell chicken, clean, restock, and slice deli meat. I also have to deal with...

people

I'm always extra nice to service industry workers, cuz I know the struggz. It's too bad people can't just treat one another kindly as a matter of course.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 3:47 pm
Saikii
Zphal

people

I know this all too well with my 5 years of working at the theater. Some people can be so rude sometimes for no reason or feel like they are entitled to something. Like, no, I can't give you a discount on top of the already discounted ticket price. Or, sure, I'll get the manager for you, who is half my age and will tell you exactly the same thing I just said. rolleyes

Right now I've been getting a bit more of the rude, snarky attitude because we're in our Stars of Hope fundraising period. So, people are always making jokes of "Maybe Stars of Hope should donate to me" or "Can I round down?" (instead of the rounding up option we have in Concessions), or giving a whole long story of why they can't donate (("I've already donated at my church" "I've already donated a bunch today. Everyone is asking for donations right now." )). Like... I don't need a story. If you can't donate, that's fine; just say no. I'm not going to be offended by you declining.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:26 pm
Prof. Moonie
Saikii
Zphal

people

I know this all too well with my 5 years of working at the theater. Some people can be so rude sometimes for no reason or feel like they are entitled to something. Like, no, I can't give you a discount on top of the already discounted ticket price. Or, sure, I'll get the manager for you, who is half my age and will tell you exactly the same thing I just said. rolleyes

Right now I've been getting a bit more of the rude, snarky attitude because we're in our Stars of Hope fundraising period. So, people are always making jokes of "Maybe Stars of Hope should donate to me" or "Can I round down?" (instead of the rounding up option we have in Concessions), or giving a whole long story of why they can't donate (("I've already donated at my church" "I've already donated a bunch today. Everyone is asking for donations right now." )). Like... I don't need a story. If you can't donate, that's fine; just say no. I'm not going to be offended by you declining.

OMG. The ol' making a joke that you hear daily and they THINK they're being original. rofl If I'm getting snarky I'll respond "Oh, I definitely haven't heard that one today, or in the last hour," with dripping sarcasm. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:33 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Saikii
Zphal

people

OMG. The ol' making a joke that you hear daily and they THINK they're being original. rofl If I'm getting snarky I'll respond "Oh, I definitely haven't heard that one today, or in the last hour," with dripping sarcasm. xd

Some of my former co-workers have responded that way before. They're a bit more snarky and confrontational than I am. xd sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers