Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:49 pm
Why is SA2B Neutral Garden registered under my primary email address?  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:25 pm
It's under your primary?? rofl

I mean, it used to be our "podcast" mule.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:28 pm
AH. That makes... some sense.

I forgot we made a mule for that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:44 pm
Officially Skepty
AH. That makes... some sense.

I forgot we made a mule for that.

Ah for the days of ambition.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:52 pm
Yeah.

Those were good days.

Now at least I don't have ambition to not follow through on.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 3:26 pm
Officially Skepty
Yeah.

Those were good days.

Now at least I don't have ambition to not follow through on.

Lol, yes, more able to recognize "Yeah, no, that's def not gonna happen." *flips on Netflix*  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:22 pm
I remember that. Heh! I have a hard enough time trying to motivate myself to do the things I want to do... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:29 pm
Saikii
I remember that. Heh! I have a hard enough time trying to motivate myself to do the things I want to do... sweatdrop

My problem is usually time budgeting. If I know something is gonna take a significant chunk of hours, w/o knowing exactly how many, and it's poor for picking up, putting down, and picking back up again, I just won't start. sad

Like, I've literally got a surfboard in my garage right now that I want to sand down and pinstripe. But have I even gotten started? NOPE.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:45 pm
Zphal
Saikii

My problem is usually time budgeting. If I know something is gonna take a significant chunk of hours, w/o knowing exactly how many, and it's poor for picking up, putting down, and picking back up again, I just won't start. sad

Like, I've literally got a surfboard in my garage right now that I want to sand down and pinstripe. But have I even gotten started? NOPE.
Ugh! Yes! Mood! I've been trying to learn to speak Japanese, but my lack of motivation as an adult is just... fytrytfruytruy!

I wanna learn! I wanna improve my drawing skills.

My lazy self watches Youtube for the next few hours! TwT;;

What happened to wanting to do something and being able to just get up and do it?!

Oh wait! Growing up happened... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:42 am
Saikii
Zphal
Saikii

Ugh! Yes! Mood! I've been trying to learn to speak Japanese, but my lack of motivation as an adult is just... fytrytfruytruy!

What happened to wanting to do something and being able to just get up and do it?!

Watching anime in Japanese with English subtitles can help a little bit with learning the language. Once you start learning some of the simple beginner words, you'll start picking it out as you watch on your own. That's what happened when I took Japanese as my required foreign language credits in high school. Even today - despite most of what I learned being faded away from memory - I still perk up when I recognize a word or phrase.

Check out Bab Draws on YouTube. Even though they focus on drawing characters from Critical Role, she does a great job of explaining her drawing techniques.

And yeah... being an adult sucks sometimes.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:45 am
Saikii
Zphal
Saikii

Thankfully YouTube isn't one of my addictions; the only videos I end up watching on there are just because my partner has them playing. And those are usually comedy news segments (like Trever Noah or John Oliver) or amusing video game reviews (I really like Girlfriend Reviews lol).  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:04 am
Prof. Moonie
Saikii
Zphal
Saikii

Watching anime in Japanese with English subtitles can help a little bit with learning the language. Once you start learning some of the simple beginner words, you'll start picking it out as you watch on your own. That's what happened when I took Japanese as my required foreign language credits in high school. Even today - despite most of what I learned being faded away from memory - I still perk up when I recognize a word or phrase.

Check out Bab Draws on YouTube. Even though they focus on drawing characters from Critical Role, she does a great job of explaining her drawing techniques.

Pub Draws?

Also, yeah. That's the way my Spanish from High School ended up. razz  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:54 am
Saikii
Prof. Moonie
Saikii
Zphal
Saikii

Pub Draws?

Also, yeah. That's the way my Spanish from High School ended up. razz

Haha, yeah, that's what I meant. She's @babsdraws at Instagram, so I probably had that stuck in my head at the time.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games