Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:34 pm
HI. HELLO. IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND I'M SO SORRY AND AHHHH crying

This is gonna have to be brief because I have 2 broken computers and this website behaves like crap on my phone. Giving it a shot anyway (cuz you beautiful people are worth it~ heart )

Bullet point list of Hiddo's life since probable last contact:

*I dumped the abusive ex. It was hell for five months because we were stuck in a lease together and he was bent on making me suffer.
*I had the fling with Batman. He ended up being an insensitive manwhore. talk2hand
*I met and started dating the love of my life~
*I adopted a kitty! Her name is Stella and I'll have pics as soon as I figure out my computer situation.
*I GRADUATED. Got my diploma in March. I feel ripped off...for $100+k they could've at least used cardstock! rofl
*I work at a tiny robot vision company doing huge things. I'm a big girl enginurr now.
*Live with family for now while I save up $$$$ for a house down payment.
*I travel all the goddamn time and it's awesome but I'm tired. LOL Going back to Louisville next week...

Yeah. Tell me ya lives! I miss you guys!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:53 pm
*Pokes*

wolf_with_a_dragon

You alive, bud?  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 pm
********, where??! *ducks*

Oh right, guildmates. smile We cool. cool

My life be like:

• Summer break? More like SUMMER BREAK MY BACK.
• Didn't take any classes this summer, but instead said yes to three internships.
• Commence: no day off since June 6th... no day off in sight until August 25th...
• Aaand school restarts August 19th, on what's supposed to be my birthday, but instead I'll spend 8hrs at work and 4hrs in class.
• Someone shoot me?
• Actually, it's not all that bad... in a way. Making major strides on saving for a house down payment. Eyyyy we're all going for the same life goals! biggrin

...I sleep now. Must arise at 6am...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:11 pm
HIDDO!!!!! *tackleglomps* HI!!!! *waves*

So let's see....My life has changed a lot. Let's see:

•Got divorced- Jerk said he was done being married to me because he was finished with school and did my need me anymore. Whatevs!

•Jake and I moved back to Arkansas right after that. ( Don't know if y'all remember he was my brother who was living with me)

•Got a job in a Surgeons office and have been there for 10 and a half years.

•Jake passed away. (I'm still trying to work my way through this.)

•Met a great guy!

•Had a baby!!! (She will be 1 at the end of this month!! eek ) My first and his 3rd.

•Got engaged!

So yeah I think that is about it.

I think that was  

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:46 pm
User Image

Ah yes. There's still a few of us mingling about these forum walls. xd

Good for you on getting out of the abusive relationship and sorry Batman turned out to be a major dud. But at least things turned for the better for you. smile Yay for kitty! Congrats on graduating... and yes, I agree that schools could put a little bit more effort in their diplomas, especially with the time and money we put into attending their facilities. And wahoo for adulting stuff, lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And now for a recap on my life:
- Working two part-time jobs and volunteering two days a week at the local animal shelter. Starting to take a toll on me... trying to find something to replace one job, if not both, so I can feel like I can get a hold of my sanity again. And for other reasons too...
- Lost my best friend to idiopathic cardiac arrhythmia - for those not familiar with the term, it's a spontaneous irregular heartbeat - which caused him to stop breathing and leave him without any brain function. Quite sudden and unexpected... so it's still taking me - and others, like his wife (my best friend as well) - time to fully comprehend that he's no longer with us.
- Will be attending my first Renaissance Festival next weekend
- Going to be doing a photo-op with Christopher Eccleston, best known as the Ninth Doctor from Doctor Who, at the next comic con I'm attending. This will mark the fourth Doctor I've gotten a photo-op with; I've done ones with Tennant, Smith, and Capaldi - not necessarily in that order.
- Happily gathering items for a cosplay I plan on debuting around Halloween... if not sooner, depending on how I feel and what events turn up.
- Watched and read Good Omens for the first time last month... and currently majorly obsessed with it. So... don't be surprised if you see lots of Good Omens-based gifs from me in response to stuff. Because literally the ineffable husbands are residing in my head right now. whee

User Image

- Halfway through my reading challenge for the year - 50 books. And as a result, making good progress on the pile of books I've had sitting in front of my entertainment center for the past few years just waiting for me to actually read them since buying them or collecting from free yard displays. sweatdrop
- Went to a Lovecraft-themed dance bar with a group of friends of mine. Absolutely loved it! I was constantly spotting various different decorations in their different nooks and crannies that delighted me. Plus the music was enjoyable. And I got to sit in a coffin! Not the most comfortable at times... but still a lot of fun to hang out in. whee

And... and... um... what else...

Yeah, I don't have anything else to say. So, just enjoy more Good Omens goodness. xd

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:47 pm
HI HIDDO!!!!!! Long time no chat! Glad to hear mostly good things have been happening with you. Sorry batman was a not good person. And hopefully you'll be able to get a house soon AND IM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOURE WITH SOMEONE YOU ENJOY!

As for me...shoot I can't remember what I last had going on last time we chatted.

*Attended school to become a paramedic
*Went to hospital for gallstones and had my gallbladder removed
*Had to drop paramedic school during the last little bit due to issues popping up and me not being able to handle everything.
*Became a Lt. At the fire department I volunteer at.
*Still a reserve at the fire department I work at and am trying to get a promotion
*Overdo for a vacation. I can't sleep without waking up at least 3 times during the night probably due to stress and how long I've been doing fire for.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:49 pm
Hiddochi wolf
*Pokes*

wolf_with_a_dragon

You alive, bud?

Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand I'm flattered you checking on me. On the other I'm not sure if this is due to my lack of activity in the guild lately or if you just think I'm the most likely to die an early death.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games