Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Terminated from my job as of 03/12/20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:43 pm
So I previously stated that I was on suspension about 2 weeks ago. 2 days ago I got called by Mike the district manager with a lady from HR also on the line, they told me that due to my continued use of profanity and cuss words on sales floor and with coworkers and superiors, with also sending inappropriate text messsges to coworkers and store manager followed by unprofessional behavior both with customers and co workers, that we have decided to go through with termination.

This is just stupid Dollar General. Betcha most of you probably don’t even know who they are. Stupid small scale retail store for like rural areas. May have heard of competitors family dollar and of course Dollar Tree (who owns family dollar). I was with them since late August of 2013. So I feel like a discrimination factor is happening here with the company’s failure to accommodate for my autism.

I’m with DVR and have already declared emergency and applied for food stamps , Medicaid, unemployment, and forbearance of my student loans. God dammit ******** the world and my life.

And it sucks even more cuz stupid Coronavirus is probably gonna delay all of this. I live in New Mexico where we only have like 12 cases so it’s not bad here at all yet but I heard our local Walmart in Alamogordo has like many empty shelf’s in stuff. Scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:56 pm
I assure you with the strength of me this isn’t the end of my empire. I’ll get a better job with help from DVR but Coronavirus may delay this. Which sucks a**. But with my current resources I can last about 2 more months without any monetary aid, but once I don’t find a job within 2 months I’ll know what to do and get help from my family in stuff. Will probably request it in a month from now but like I said Coronavirus is gonna mess things up badly,  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:58 pm
What is this I can’t post message too soon? Oh god stipid Gaia is gonna be shut down if they are doing these stupid rules.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:41 am
Anaya the Bee
So I previously stated that I was on suspension about 2 weeks ago. 2 days ago I got called by Mike the district manager with a lady from HR also on the line, they told me that due to my continued use of profanity and cuss words on sales floor and with coworkers and superiors, with also sending inappropriate text messsges to coworkers and store manager followed by unprofessional behavior both with customers and co workers, that we have decided to go through with termination.

This is just stupid Dollar General. Betcha most of you probably don’t even know who they are. Stupid small scale retail store for like rural areas. May have heard of competitors family dollar and of course Dollar Tree (who owns family dollar). I was with them since late August of 2013. So I feel like a discrimination factor is happening here with the company’s failure to accommodate for my autism.

I’m with DVR and have already declared emergency and applied for food stamps , Medicaid, unemployment, and forbearance of my student loans. God dammit ******** the world and my life.

And it sucks even more cuz stupid Coronavirus is probably gonna delay all of this. I live in New Mexico where we only have like 12 cases so it’s not bad here at all yet but I heard our local Walmart in Alamogordo has like many empty shelf’s in stuff. Scary.

From what I've seen you post about the situation, most of the issues brought up have nothing to do with your autism. It is just common behavior situations that anyone - regardless of time with a company or "disability" - would get reprimanded for. From what you've said, they have addressed the issues with you before. So, regardless of your autism, you have been given plenty of time to comply to their requests of fixing the issues.

Yes, it sucks you are losing a job, especially at a timing like this. However, all of the steps were taken by management to try addressing the situation on an in-house level. When that didn't solve the issue, it was only logical for them to let the higher ups and HR take over.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:40 pm
They didn’t show up for the appeal on my unemployment so they suck and I was right. I feel like this termination was unfair. No discipline was conducted like at the walker store and they lost. I appealed and the dg party didn’t show for the appeal so for now I won. I’m autistic which makes me afraid of people I’m afraid of you. I hate you neurotypicals. You have no idea what we go through. I’m a triplet and all throughout my childhood way into high school my nickname was “the retard triplet.” Despite me being in special ed until the start of 8th grade. My brothers got out of sped by first grade.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:48 pm
On my termination they just said One thing, profanity. I’ve used profanity since twenty tucking 13 and I’ve started from the bottom being a stocker at dg and riding up to an assistant manager in early 2015 and I’ve held that position for over 5 years and they don’t ******** care about me. A new store manager hired as a store manager right off the bat get the Same treatment as me. I loathe dg now more than ever and I hope they fail dollar tree and family dollar prevail for the world. Dollar General doesn’t care about anybody. They treat us like we’re new, eff them I hope the leaders of dg at corporate get coronovirus he hex imma hex them hail Satan. My family is pagan  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:56 pm
There’s dollar trees in Canada so dollar tree has already won. I hope dollar general fails. He he. Hex hex hex 666  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 3:35 pm
Anaya the Bee
They didn’t show up for the appeal on my unemployment so they suck and I was right. I feel like this termination was unfair. No discipline was conducted like at the walker store and they lost. I appealed and the dg party didn’t show for the appeal so for now I won. I’m autistic which makes me afraid of people I’m afraid of you. I hate you neurotypicals. You have no idea what we go through. I’m a triplet and all throughout my childhood way into high school my nickname was “the retard triplet.” Despite me being in special ed until the start of 8th grade. My brothers got out of sped by first grade.

Insulting people isn't going to help matters. Especially here in Why Not. Everyone has challenges they deal with, regardless of whether they are considered "normal" by societal terms or not. If you want people to understand what you are going through, help them understand by educating, not by throwing negative energy about.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:05 pm
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

Insulting people isn't going to help matters. Especially here in Why Not. Everyone has challenges they deal with, regardless of whether they are considered "normal" by societal terms or not. If you want people to understand what you are going through, help them understand by educating, not by throwing negative energy about.
your a neurotypical aren’t you?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:47 am
Anaya the Bee
Prof. Moonie
Anaya the Bee

your a neurotypical aren’t you?

While I am considered "normal" by societal terms, I couldn't say whether I'm "neurotypical" or not as there's never been a need for me to get tested for possible mental "disabilities". Though I don't feel that "neurotypical" is the right label to be attached to me. While I may not have any known mental issues, I do not consider my way of thinking or way of seeing the world as being the "right" way. I'm open to learning how others see the world. This is why I say insulting people isn't going to help people understand where you're coming from.

I work at an assisted living facility where we focus on Mental Health. So, I totally understand how people can perceive the world differently.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:00 pm
It gets worse with my brothers using me. Back in my college years (2008 to 2012) our grandma used to give us her old dated and permanent handicapped sticker placard for us cuz she would get a new one quite often. So everytime we would park in a handicapped spot my brothers would tell me to act weird special retarded just in case anyone asks we will say you are retarded.

I’m dead serious. My brothers would say Oh god beau act retarded.

If anyone asks just say I’m autistic.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:05 pm
I don’t have to act weird or anything if my brothers say to someone who challenged us for that handicapped spot all we have to do is say I am autistic.

Oh and believe me I can out quite the show I hate people I don’t know so badly  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:07 pm
I mean the way I react to people I don’t know, I’d get an immediate fail on the I dunno what do they call it neurotypical test?

With people I don’t know I’d get an immediate fail on social interaction. Cuz I tru to avoid them unless I have to  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:08 pm
When I see ppl I don’t know in real life they scare me I must avoid them at all costs  

Anaya the Bee

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff