Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:56 am
You'd think during a quarantine pandemic apocalypse I wouldn't be busy, but nope.

First thing off the list, dusting off the ol' Atari 2600 and configuring it to work with my Smart HDTV. rofl During Thursday's virtual class, we'll all be doing presentations on our companies for our Individual Paper/Projects, and mine is Atari, so I'm gonna do a little show and tell. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:55 pm
I managed to get through the creation of eighteen video lectures for my mom's CHEM10 class. Sixteen of them have uploaded; the other two are still traversing the interwebz to get to YouTube.

Added a bit to my individual paper as mentioned above. I'll probably focus more on it or my SEMI executive list tomorrow. Still, not bad progress, considering.  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:08 pm
For work, I know that's definitely the case. Although we don't have any appointments for residents to go to (thus not having to worry about arranging transportation), my load has increased with new tasks. Originally it was just getting the residents' temperatures for the day. But now, since the company is requiring everyone - staff and residents - to wear masks, I'm also having to monitor residents are complying to the mask-wearing and 6 ft social distance rules. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:21 pm
Prof. Moonie
For work, I know that's definitely the case. Although we don't have any appointments for residents to go to (thus not having to worry about arranging transportation), my load has increased with new tasks. Originally it was just getting the residents' temperatures for the day. But now, since the company is requiring everyone - staff and residents - to wear masks, I'm also having to monitor residents are complying to the mask-wearing and 6 ft social distance rules. xp

Oh dear. Being the "6ft police" doesn't sound fun.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:36 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

When we first started it, they were being stubborn about it. But now they're starting to adjust to it and it's becoming the norm, so we haven't had to police them as much.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:48 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

When we first started it, they were being stubborn about it. But now they're starting to adjust to it and it's becoming the norm, so we haven't had to police them as much.

Sadly that sounds right.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash