Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Accomplishing things a bit at a time...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This has been an update.
  It occurs to me this should've gone in the quarantine post...
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 5:40 pm
Well, last night I submitted my final final for my MBA program.

Guess I've got a Master's Degree now.

Or rather, when they eventually take the time to get around to it. Cuz we all know how that goes. rolleyes

But that made today a "get things done that have been backburnered" day. Including taking a couple packages to the post office (a birthday present for my sister in law and returning my last textbooks) and submitting the feedback surveys for my professors this semester.

I also finally filed for unemployment because... well... I'm basically 100% unemployed ever since I finished the most recent project for SEMI. neutral

Which was fun fun FUN because they wanted info about how much I'd made quarterly since January of LAST YEAR for all five companies I'd worked for.

To top it off, I was one step away from finished when the site barfed and deleted all my information, so I had to do it twice. An hour of my time flushed down the toilet. Thanks Obama.

Did some art to unwind and I'll likely make dinner soon and watch some Deep Space 9 with it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:07 am
It is an outdated system originally modeled during the great depression (of course then you mailed it in instead of doing it on the computer) but come the wonders of the internet, they never really updated it, just migrated it.

But, congrats on that masters degree. It's quite the accomplishment.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 12:24 pm
Congrats on the degree! biggrin

Yeah... that initial applying for unemployment can be quite the process. But once everything is sorted out, it's pretty easy filing the weekly claims.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:48 am
Prof. Moonie

Yeah... that initial applying for unemployment can be quite the process. But once everything is sorted out, it's pretty easy filing the weekly claims.

That's good to know. I have paperworkphobia... always scared I'm gonna accidentally screw something up and then get like sued for a million dollars or go to jail for a hundred years. sweatdrop Gotta love those YOU WILL BE LEGALLY PROSECUTED clauses...  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 10:08 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

That's good to know. I have paperworkphobia... always scared I'm gonna accidentally screw something up and then get like sued for a million dollars or go to jail for a hundred years. sweatdrop Gotta love those YOU WILL BE LEGALLY PROSECUTED clauses...

Understandable. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:32 pm
Well at least you got your Degree it seems. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  

TheLuckyOne149

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff