Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Wrinkles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 10:34 pm
Since many of us are in like our 30s do any of you have wrinkles yet? I’m obsessed with wrinkles.

I would ask if any of you have gray hair but I have way too many so who cares.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:29 pm
No wrinkles or grey hair here. Both of my extended families have the natural blessing of looking younger than they really are and don't get wrinkles/grey hair until really late in their lives. So, it'll be awhile before I get either. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:54 pm
I already have some Grey hairs, but they're in the lower layer, so they're not usually readily visible, but I was something hoping it would be awhile yet before I saw any. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:44 pm
Wrinkles, grey hair, crows feet, any of that? Fortunately in the 30's genetics have been kind to me even going so far as to keep me looking in my 20's when I bother shaving. My hair tho isn't as thick as it used to be sadly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:02 pm
My skin is still pretty smooth. Dunno about grey hair as I dye it too often. But I don't think I have any yet. My only issue is that if I don't wash my face daily I get a bit of a breakout. Nothing major compared to when I was in high school and my face is like a battle ground of blackheads.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:56 pm
I’ve got places you guys can check that will immediately give away your age.

One of them is elbows: put your elbows out all the way and look, betcha more then likely you’ll have an elbow wrinkle.

Wrists are also a good place to look. I have lines on my wrists. What about you?

I just turned 31 by the way.  

Anaya the Bee

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces