Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:22 am
Our first hot day!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:25 am
78 here. But it can't decide if it wants to rain or not. There's some raindrops, but it's never enough to stop me from going on a walk. However, on Saturday I went on a walk and then there was a downpour.|

It's mainly just really humid. I'm not a huge fan of hot, or humid, I'll take hot if it's dry, and I'll take humid if it's cold. But that's not how Minnesota works.

Figured out the Unemployment yet?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:53 pm
wellwisher
78 here. But it can't decide if it wants to rain or not. There's some raindrops, but it's never enough to stop me from going on a walk. However, on Saturday I went on a walk and then there was a downpour.|

It's mainly just really humid. I'm not a huge fan of hot, or humid, I'll take hot if it's dry, and I'll take humid if it's cold. But that's not how Minnesota works.

Figured out the Unemployment yet?

Yeah. They didn't ask and they sent me a damn debit card. I wasn't really looking to have another bank account to keep track of... but here we are.

Oh well. At least the extra from the CARES act can help me pay off the $3.5k in taxes I "owe." rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:06 pm
Are you able to withdraw the money and deposit it into your normal account? Or is it purely a "unemployment on this card" ?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 8:23 am
wellwisher
Are you able to withdraw the money and deposit it into your normal account? Or is it purely a "unemployment on this card" ?

It's an account accessible online; I'm testing the transferrability now, but ofc it's "going to take 3 days." rolleyes

Thing I can't figure out is if it has a minimum balance requirement (aka fee if I go under that amount) because I'd like to transfer it ALL to the bank I do all my business with.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:23 pm
It got up to 91 in the city across the river from me. Today is another hot one but doesn't sound like the temperatures will be as high as yesterday.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Well, it might be nice to somewhat Thaw out from Winter perhaps. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games