View Results

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:45 pm
Though I don't know how long I was gone it was a while. This year hasn't been the best. But I guess I didn't really need to say that. But it is one of those times I drop by with an update.

Quarantine didn't affect my birthday too much. I got a cake and gift card to buy some stuff. So I picked out my gifts from Amazon. Writing prompts, Photography prompts, earrings, coasters, a Mario bank, and a coffee cup that never arrived and I ended up buying a teacup with the refund I got.

I got a Nintendo Switch Lite last month with Animal Crossing. I really like it.

This month I've pretty much bought a whole lot of stuff. Candles, coffee, and a bunch of other things.

I've started back with walking. Working towards metals. I still only have one. I'd have to work back to what I was able to work on last year. I was at least able to get a mile. Also trying to quit soda. I'm on my third day.

Another thing that happened is that I copped my hair off then dyed it blue when it grew out enough. I kinda regret chopping it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:53 pm
Cool! I just surpassed the 1,000 mile mark for the year yesterday. smile Feels like a great accomplishment, but really means I'm only halfway done! rofl

I could never quit soda pop. I drink a couple a day. sweatdrop They're sooo good. It's my drug, ha.

I was tempted to color my hair green finally... since I've always wanted to. But I haven't. Instead I've just been letting it and my nails grow. xd

In terms of videogaming, I've been playing Minecraft Dungeons. 3nodding I'm up to level 70! surprised  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:08 am
Since I've moved into my own place at the beginning of this year, I've been doing more walking lately when the weather's nice. It helps when everything is just a walk away - trails, docks at the port, library/downtown businesses, etc.

Next weekend will be my birthday. Unfortunately, my original plans of having a party at my place got affected by the COVID-19 lockdown stuff. So, instead, I'll just be having a birthday/Father's Day dinner and dessert with my parents at their place. Other than that, I don't really have any set plans on what I'm doing for it.

The only video gaming I do is watching my friends' streams on Twitch when they play. xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:04 pm
Prof. Moonie
Since I've moved into my own place at the beginning of this year, I've been doing more walking lately when the weather's nice. It helps when everything is just a walk away - trails, docks at the port, library/downtown businesses, etc.

Next weekend will be my birthday. Unfortunately, my original plans of having a party at my place got affected by the COVID-19 lockdown stuff. So, instead, I'll just be having a birthday/Father's Day dinner and dessert with my parents at their place. Other than that, I don't really have any set plans on what I'm doing for it.

The only video gaming I do is watching my friends' streams on Twitch when they play. xd sweatdrop

That sounds nice having trails and such around. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:09 am
We all need to take breaks from time to time. I recall going to a rather nice korean bbq place with my family for my birthday, which we did in, late february/early march, so just before everything, sorta, exploded. I've had my switch for, well, I guess about a year and a half now. I, honestly use it more at work then at home. (not me using it, the kids at work) Being "unemployed" (it's a weird situation, haven't been completely unemployed) I've mostly just been saving money, not buying things as much, saving. I've been going on 3-6 mile walks daily, just to keep up with what I normally walk while working. I haven't had a real haircut in years, just constantly getting a little cut every few months. It's long, I've been meaning to get it cut to around shoulder length.

There's nothing wrong with soda in manageable amounts. I don't feel bad about drinking a few cans of soda a week. My usual games are Guild Wars 2, just for about an hour and a half.

I'd like to move into a house, but the housing market isn't great, it hasn't been great for a few years. So, renting. I have not saved as much as I would have liked to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:25 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

That sounds nice having trails and such around. smile

It really is.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:19 pm
Zphal
Cool! I just surpassed the 1,000 mile mark for the year yesterday. smile Feels like a great accomplishment, but really means I'm only halfway done! rofl

I could never quit soda pop. I drink a couple a day. sweatdrop They're sooo good. It's my drug, ha.

I was tempted to color my hair green finally... since I've always wanted to. But I haven't. Instead I've just been letting it and my nails grow. xd

In terms of videogaming, I've been playing Minecraft Dungeons. 3nodding I'm up to level 70! surprised
I don't actually drink as much soda as I used to. I actually had gone down to one a day. Though I can go without for a few days. Never for real long. The longest I can go without it for about a week. I ended up drinking cola at day 6 due to stress. Or it was day 7. I don't remember. I'm mostly trying to grab other things when I'm able.

Prof. Moonie

The only video gaming I do is watching my friends' streams on Twitch when they play.

I kinda wish I did have some more places within walking distance near where I live. The most interesting places within a mile is a gas station, a convenience store, and a Tim Hortons.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:23 pm
wellwisher
We all need to take breaks from time to time. I recall going to a rather nice korean bbq place with my family for my birthday, which we did in, late february/early march, so just before everything, sorta, exploded. I've had my switch for, well, I guess about a year and a half now. I, honestly use it more at work then at home. (not me using it, the kids at work) Being "unemployed" (it's a weird situation, haven't been completely unemployed) I've mostly just been saving money, not buying things as much, saving. I've been going on 3-6 mile walks daily, just to keep up with what I normally walk while working. I haven't had a real haircut in years, just constantly getting a little cut every few months. It's long, I've been meaning to get it cut to around shoulder length.

There's nothing wrong with soda in manageable amounts. I don't feel bad about drinking a few cans of soda a week. My usual games are Guild Wars 2, just for about an hour and a half.

I'd like to move into a house, but the housing market isn't great, it hasn't been great for a few years. So, renting. I have not saved as much as I would have liked to.
Though my current soda consumption isn't currently too bad I mostly wanted to see if I could try to get it lower where I can only have it a few times a week instead of once a day. I partly just would like to see how long I can go without.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:36 pm
I'm somewhat glad you got to do somethings that kept you occupied. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games