Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:03 pm
Gaia's summer event is here. Another one of those attack/heal team events. Fairly easy to level up once you get started.

Anyone else participating in the event? How did you decide which team to go with?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:46 pm
To be honest I was pretty much unaware the event was going down. So I don't know how much I might have missed at this point. But either way I picked Nova purely because it makes me think of the move 'Supernova' from Final Fantasy. That's about it.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:09 am
I went nova, idk they finally fixed a bug I was having where posting in the event wasn't getting me any energy so I can finally participate in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Vikabro
To be honest I was pretty much unaware the event was going down. So I don't know how much I might have missed at this point. But either way I picked Nova purely because it makes me think of the move 'Supernova' from Final Fantasy. That's about it.

Honestly, it's pretty easy to get through, once you get the hang of it. I started last weekend and within a few hours, I had already leveled up halfway. Probably will finish levelling this weekend.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:56 pm
Looking to earn some extra XP by defeating or assisting an NPC or staff member? Here's a topic that has links to everyone they've found so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:11 am
As I expected, I was able to finish leveling up with just the two days worth of participating (about 3-4 hours on each day). xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:44 pm
Reading folks' posts in the event page is just leaving me going: rolleyes talk2hand

"I'm being killed right when I get healed up!" "Someone's camping me, that's not fair!" "I'm being blocked so I can't attack them when they're offline."

Like... seriously, people?! Are you seriously overreacting over the event game's mechanics? You earn XP when attacking but extra when you kill an enemy. So, of course people going to attack you multiple times in hopes of being the person to deal that final blow. And just because someone posts in a healing thread doesn't mean they're suddenly immune from being attacked from another thread they've posted in. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:47 pm
I think it's that sort of attitude that's turning so many people away from attacking anymore and focusing on just healing, because they're getting tired of people getting butthurt over being killed off by the same person they see that's attacked them.

I'm just getting tired of all of the threads that are starting to flood the event forum over the whole thing. Like... it's a game people. Stop taking it so seriously.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Angel Spirit Girl

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:53 pm
I was on one team, and my mule was on the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:56 am
I think I logged in while it was going on just long enough to pick a team. But I think it was also the losing team at the time? Idk, I skipped it. It really didn't grab my fancy.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:17 pm
Zphal
I think I logged in while it was going on just long enough to pick a team. But I think it was also the losing team at the time? Idk, I skipped it. It really didn't grab my fancy.

It bounced back and forth between the two teams. Not sure what the final result was thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:31 am
Wow, Gaia. Just hide the results of the summer event in one of your Gaia Pledge announcements. rolleyes

For those who didn't catch it, Team Nova won the event. It was pretty close though.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers