Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:30 am
How's everyone's day going so far? Mine? Meh.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:31 am
SuicidalSkittles

It going well just babysitting and getting ready to online classes for sep. why meh ?  

LittleBabyPandaPaw

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:48 am
LittleBabyPandaPaw
SuicidalSkittles

It going well just babysitting and getting ready to online classes for sep. why meh ?

Not really meh, just a slow day for work. I'm definitely not complaining about that! I would rather go back to sleep though lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:51 am
SuicidalSkittles
LittleBabyPandaPaw
SuicidalSkittles

Not really meh, just a slow day for work. I'm definitely not complaining about that! I would rather go back to sleep though lol.

Ugh I hate when work is so slow. makes you watch the clock more too. I love sleeping it best time to be alive LOL  

LittleBabyPandaPaw

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:56 am
LittleBabyPandaPaw
SuicidalSkittles
LittleBabyPandaPaw
SuicidalSkittles

Ugh I hate when work is so slow. makes you watch the clock more too. I love sleeping it best time to be alive LOL

I work from home, so work being slow doesn't bother me. And as much as I love sleeping, I think it's a waste of time. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:02 pm
Overall my day has not really been too great. I was feeling unwell a good portion of the day. Probably a combination of dehydration and overheating. I'm okay now. Though I am glad I was able to get from groceries for the week. Mainly meat.

I feel as if for me at least this week is going to be a slow one.

Though on a brighter side I finally moved my house in Animal Crossing. Since starting the game in May my house wasn't too far from the beach. Most houses were clustered in the southeast end of the island. My house among them. I moved to the top of the hill and I'm working on the garden patio. Though I wasn't able to buy any more roses so I took roses from around the island and just planted them in the area I wanted. Hoping new roses will grow.

Though one thing that really sucks is that my purple yarn is missing. I have more but the ball I was working from currently is missing and I'm not happy. It might just be under my chair or buried somewhere. I don't think I will be looking for it tonight.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:02 pm
Today's been pretty good. Work went smoothly even with having to call a couple medical offices to confirm and rearrange two appointments for one of our residents that accidently got booked at the same time, and getting the ride situation figured out for it. Staff got to have food delivered from a local sub place, so that was nice too. 3nodding

Looking forward to getting home and continue reading The Fifth Season. I'm enjoying it so far. biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games