Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:35 am
You guys okay? I've seen the videos. California is on fire again, so I wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:15 pm
Saikii
You guys okay? I've seen the videos. California is on fire again, so I wondered.
Z moved to Texas xp  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:06 pm
Oh right. Wasn't sure if he'd left yet or his family and ex, Cappy was ok. The view of the bridge with the raging fires and smoke covering up the sky had me wondering.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:48 pm
Technically... the entire West Coast is on fire right now.

So, if it's not a fire you're worrying about, it's the lingering smoke.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Air quality map (about a day or so ago?)  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:32 pm
My boyfriend up in Washington was saying the air quality is pretty bad there too. The street lamps were obscured by smoke. D: Stay safe west-coast members. This has been quite the year. Thanks for the air quality map.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:57 am
Saikii
My boyfriend up in Washington was saying the air quality is pretty bad there too. The street lamps were obscured by smoke. D: Stay safe west-coast members. This has been quite the year. Thanks for the air quality map.

Yeah, I'm in southwest Washington. It's been really bad.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:47 am
SuicidalSkittles
Saikii
Z moved to Texas xp

That I did, haha. It's so much wetter here. o_O Today I was out picking weeds from the lawn and I heard a peel of thunder. I tossed the weeds real quick and ran back inside and just missed the downpour. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:48 am
Saikii
Oh right. Wasn't sure if he'd left yet or his family and ex, Cappy was ok. The view of the bridge with the raging fires and smoke covering up the sky had me wondering.

My mom and dad are still in California. Cappy actually lives in NYC now, working for FB. emotion_puke That puke is both for living in a terribly COVID-19 afflicted area and urban living in general.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:45 am
Zphal
Saikii

My mom and dad are still in California. Cappy actually lives in NYC now, working for FB. emotion_puke That puke is both for living in a terribly COVID-19 afflicted area and urban living in general.
I'm glad you're alright. I hope your folks are out of the fires paths. Parts of California really look like an apocalypse hit.

It's been a long time since I heard from Cappy. New York is HUGE (As big as Texas, or so I've heard)! This pandemic stuff has been nuts. I really hope everything settles by the time elections are over (and that Biden goes to prison).

I live in a small city in a nice neighborhood in Missouri, kinda tucked away in the middle of town, so I'm in the middle of everything, but don't hear the noise. It's nice.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games