No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Ow...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We also won plushies out of the claw machine in the arcade.
  They are Sonic themed! :D
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:37 am
So there was a traveling carnival that stopped for a couple weeks in our new hometown, and last night we went. One of the rides my brother and I rode really needed padding... I think I bruised my ribs on the right side. It hurts. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:55 pm
Yikes! Ouchies! I hope you feel better soon!  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:11 pm
Oof.

I had gotten bruises on my back when I did the hay ride at the local farm when I visited their corn maze/pumpkin patch. It wasn't your typical la-da-da hay ride; it was a bit like slow-mo 4-wheeling. xd Not too surprising when you've got the plastic barrel train being pulled along by a tractor over uneven ground. Thankfully the pain only lasted a couple days.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:08 pm
Saikii
Yikes! Ouchies! I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. I took a day off from running. This morning I went for a brisk walk. Tomorrow I'll probably be healed enough to run again, haha.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:09 pm
Prof. Moonie
Oof.

I had gotten bruises on my back when I did the hay ride at the local farm when I visited their corn maze/pumpkin patch. It wasn't your typical la-da-da hay ride; it was a bit like slow-mo 4-wheeling. xd Not too surprising when you've got the plastic barrel train being pulled along by a tractor over uneven ground. Thankfully the pain only lasted a couple days.

Okay, that sounds pretty awesome, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:40 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Oof.

It was really fun. And there's a part of me that thinks the kid who was driving the tractor was going a bit faster than normal because I was the only one riding for that particular trip. xd sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:10 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Oof.

It was really fun. And there's a part of me that thinks the kid who was driving the tractor was going a bit faster than normal because I was the only one riding for that particular trip. xd sweatdrop

Haha! Show-off.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff