Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:42 am
emotion_omnomnom yum_pizza emotion_brofist yum_coldone emotion_yatta

It's that time of year again - Super Bowl Day!

Obviously plans will be different this year because of COVID but got any plans for celebrating the occasion?

And which team are you supporting this year?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:16 pm
To be honest I'm most likely to either watch the Puppy Bowl or just spend the day with a video game. I've never really had much interest in sports. I have somewhat of a short attention span so I'm just be spacing out if I tried watching.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:19 pm
Vikabro
To be honest I'm most likely to either watch the Puppy Bowl or just spend the day with a video game. I've never really had much interest in sports. I have somewhat of a short attention span so I'm just be spacing out if I tried watching.

I'm not really a sports person either. Though I seem to have paid more attention to the going-ons of football this past year, primarily the Seahawks. It's sort of sparked from seeing an ad featuring Jeffrey Dean Morgan (a favorite actor of mine) advertising the beginning of the football season.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't really have anything planned for the occasion aside from giving out treats and soda to the residents at the assisted living I work at for the occasion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:10 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

I'm not really a sports person either. Though I seem to have paid more attention to the going-ons of football this past year, primarily the Seahawks. It's sort of sparked from seeing an ad featuring Jeffrey Dean Morgan (a favorite actor of mine) advertising the beginning of the football season.

I don't really have anything planned for the occasion aside from giving out treats and soda to the residents at the assisted living I work at for the occasion.
Though this is one thing I absolutely love doing this time of year. Which would be to check out the ads.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:44 pm
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

Though this is one thing I absolutely love doing this time of year. Which would be to check out the ads.

Yeah, the ads are always enjoyable to watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:16 pm
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro
Prof. Moonie
Vikabro

Yeah, the ads are always enjoyable to watch.
One of the ones I've been enjoying was one with Verizon with Samuel L Jackson. Something about the way he is dressed really screams Julius from Saints Row.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items