Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:48 am
a pain when you want to make a really particular avatar. It's pretty bad. sweatdrop I wish there was a way to still buy that item even with zero of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:23 am
I completely understand that as a problem. The marketplace keeps track of everything that has been sold on the marketplace at one point. Even if no one is selling it currently. It does make finding it difficult.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:16 pm
Saikii
a pain when you want to make a really particular avatar. It's pretty bad. sweatdrop I wish there was a way to still buy that item even with zero of it.

All you can do is to keep checking your desired item daily, and hope that another vender will make a listing. Or, I have chosen a recolor of a particular item I wanted and although the color scheme was a little different, there was a common pose that worked for me. (like the eyes I could equip from Put a Candy Ring on it.) ❤️  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:01 pm
I totally understand that. I was worried I wasn't going to put together my current Doc Ock-inspired avatar because I would run into that situation with some of the items I thought would fit the look perfectly. But I got lucky that people just happened to be listing the items at the time I was gathering the pieces together.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:18 pm
I've been trying to give Glamrock Chica a punk rock glow-up, but I've been missing the key skirt to pull it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:49 am
Saikii
I've been trying to give Glamrock Chica a punk rock glow-up, but I've been missing the key skirt to pull it off.
What's the item?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas