Submit

I_bord_I

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:41 pm
It seems like the coded images for the text (tank status, whether it's glowing or not) are no longer showing up properly after the last Chrome update sad it gave me a critical error message and said that hackers might be trying to steal my info or something like that  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:22 am
I_bord_I
It seems like the coded images for the text (tank status, whether it's glowing or not) are no longer showing up properly after the last Chrome update sad it gave me a critical error message and said that hackers might be trying to steal my info or something like that

The certificate for the website that hosts those images expired on Sep 9, 2024 GMT so browsers will block that site. It's possible to make an exception and tell the browser to allow connection to the site anyway but it's up to you whether you want to do that.

Since the person who created and hosts those images is a regular user like us, it's up to him to decide whether to renew the certificate.  

Klatt

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:06 am
Dizzy Lamore
Darth Verum Interius
Any coding assistance or game feedback can go here.

I'm a member of your guild. I have a better than average tank. Or I think I do. I grab tanks. surprised I'm not in your text threads. How come? Do you want me to quit or something? stare

one of the images is not loading in coding maybe it can be fixed?? I don't know??  
Evil Sith Booty Grab!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff