Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DTI Operation Reboot 2024{Contest} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite Name??
  Digimon Reboot: Origins
  Digimon RE:Horizons
  Digimon: Chronicles
  Digimon: World Crisis
  Digimon Tamer Island: Wings of Renewal (DTI: The Reboot)
  Digimon: After Prime
  Digimon: Grand Evolution
View Results

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 9:09 pm
lief_7

I accept. My choice is the limited rookie Digimon Falcomon. The original one, not the 2006 version.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 10:41 pm
lief_7
Alright Tamers I will be wrapping up this Contest probably in the morning. Only a few things left to button up. The winner of the most posts contest is Ethan, the winner of most posts in the Discord (secret contest!!!! Just kidding it was because there was a lot of really helpful discussion on there so i added a prize) Is for Monty!!

All prize winner can choose one of the following:

- 1 Digimon of any stage or level or rarity that is completely locked and cannot be digivolved, dedigivolved DNAed, Breeding or anything else that i'm forgetting. completelly locked down and intended for use to build out your Legacy line.

-or-

- 1 Limited or Normal DIgimon that you can use just like any other contest won Digimon.

Sinnoh Champion John

Ethan Kirito Soul

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire

Please let me know your choice on prize.

Additionally Hope the Kind, were you wanting to accept your Nomination for crew? Please let me know!

Hope the Kind

I shall take 1 Limited Digimon! I would like Leormon!  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 6:45 am
lief_7
Alright Tamers I will be wrapping up this Contest probably in the morning. Only a few things left to button up. The winner of the most posts contest is Ethan, the winner of most posts in the Discord (secret contest!!!! Just kidding it was because there was a lot of really helpful discussion on there so i added a prize) Is for Monty!!

- 1 Digimon of any stage or level or rarity that is completely locked and cannot be digivolved, dedigivolved DNAed, Breeding or anything else that i'm forgetting. completelly locked down and intended for use to build out your Legacy line.

-or-

- 1 Limited or Normal DIgimon that you can use just like any other contest won Digimon.

Sinnoh Champion John

Ethan Kirito Soul

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire

Additionally Hope the Kind, were you wanting to accept your Nomination for crew? Please let me know!

Hope the Kind

Oh ummm, if that’s okay with the rest of the Crew members, then I’ll be happy to accept the position.

lief_7
Stamped

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 6:51 am
lief_7

-or-

Sinnoh Champion John

Ethan Kirito Soul

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire

Hope the Kind

May I have an X-Antibody please? I will use it to make my restricted Duftmon into Duftmon X  

Aspire_to_Inspire

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 5:24 pm
lief_7

- 1 Digimon of any stage or level or rarity that is completely locked and cannot

be digivolved, dedigivolved DNAed, Breeding or anything else that i'm forgetting. completelly locked down and intended for use to build out your Legacy line.

-or-

Sinnoh Champion John

Ethan Kirito Soul

Orre Champion Monty

Aspire to Inspire

Hope the Kind

Using my prize of choosing one Digimon that locked, my target is Grani.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 5:54 am
User Image

Winners and Participation awards

Contest 1 Winner:: Aspire to Inspire with the new Guild Name Digimon Re:Horizons
Aspire to Inspire
User Image

Contest 1 Runner Up:: Sinnoh Champion John
Sinnoh Champion John
User Image

Most Posts in the Contest Winner:: Ethan Kirito Soul
Ethan Kirito Soul
User Image

Most Posts in the Discord Winner:: Orre Champion Monty
Orre Champion Monty
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------

Now time for all the prizes for people who participated in the contest. Please note that this item does not work in DTI, you will have to bring it to Digimon Re:Horizons to use it. If you have not signed up for your Legacy Lines yet for the new Guild please do that before joining Re:Horizons.
*Note i included some people who just posted during the time before the contests who helped inspire the desire to make the new area and people in the discord.

Lief_7
User Image

Dexterity Bonus
User Image

Aspire_to_Inspire
User Image

Sinnoh Trainer John
User Image

Ethan Kirito Soul
User Image

Chi Sohma
User Image

Hope the kind
User Image

X Kaos X
User Image

Angel-Kami-Sama
User Image

Orre Champion Monty
Used~
User Image

Robert_Satsuma
User Image

Prairiefox
User Image

Searchghost
User Image

DistantOne
User Image

Gielwich
User Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image

Musubee
User Image

Pixeliciousness
User Image

SummonTheWitch
User Image

Dstdnt
User Image

KiroMishima
User Image

Luigi Egbert
User Image

Again if you have not signed up for you Legacy Lines yet for the new Guild please do that before joining Re:Horizons.

Also join the Discord!! Come chat with us all day haha

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash