Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
being heart broken? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:08 am
Its really sad how many people have had their heart broken at some time or another. I guess its just a thing of life, and almost everyone will go through it at some point. If they don't they're lucky. But its probably better to have experienced it. It teaches you a good lesson. Sure it hurts, and it probably never goes away. Even if its not always in your face it will still be there somewhere. But the real thing is whether or not you can learn from the heartbreak.

Mine was only last year, actually. I met this guy Sam. I 'spose he was the bad boy sort and he's about four years older than me. I was 15, he was 19. But I really liked him and when we started going out I was thrilled. But it wasn't a fairy tale like I'd hoped for. He tried changing me. He tried telling what to wear, what to do and what not to do. If I'd listened to him and let him, I wouldn't be on Gaia now.

But it turned out, despite the fact that I still liked him, he obviously was only using me. He cheated on me with both my cousin who had only come over from Italy for a few weeks, and my best friend, who I only found out about after he dumped me flat. And I'd even forgiven him for everything else.

The fact is, even though I hate the b*****d now, I still sort of love him, which is why it hurts so much. I don't think you ever really stop loving someone, whether they were just a friend or more so. It just doesn't work.

Honestly, I don't think the pain or love will ever go away after a heartbreak, but you can still move on. I may have to thank both Sam and Kim one day. If they hadn't done what they did to me, I could probably have ended up a lot worse off, and I may never have met my current love.

Moving on is the only way to make it any better. You'll always hurt, but you can heal it a lot. There's someone for everyone, someone who will never hurt you. They're probably a lot closer than you think. Just find them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:54 am
really?? it may never disappear?? ...i was hoping i would forget that person....=(..i guess not..  

CrimsonxXxSolace

theegirlnexdoor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:55 pm
Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.
It sucks it's one of the most...(if not the most) painful things in the world.
...Oh and no Tylenol, overeating or self abusive doesn't help.
Just grin and bear it.
Because for now it won't go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:45 pm
it may be love or it may be regret  

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JustSomeThing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:53 pm
I understand...I know the feeling when you want to forget about someone but you can't stop thinking about them. I'm going through it RIGHT NOW. stare
And I still can't stop thinking about him, but I want to forget him so much.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff