Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sould i tell him
  yes
  no
View Results

HiddenWolfNinja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:50 pm
this is hard...i had a friend that cut, and i was borderline for a while...he may not listen to what you say at all...and he could get worse...dont tell anyone unless absolutly needed...this will show he can trust you. Just sit him down and talk to him. Tell him there are alot of girls that say they got raped for attention. Your right, she might have said it to be nice, but a long distanct relationship shouldnt be something he's looking for. He needs someone that can be there for him, and that actual contact and fierce feelings he may have can even change him in the long run...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:27 pm
the other thing is, he may not be blind to whats going on with his gf...he may just be in deep denial and doesnt want to be hurt again.  

HiddenWolfNinja

ruby_dreams

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:26 am
You should try to tell him what you think is going on. like said before, mabe he is just in denial, so you have to try to tell him that you think that is whats going on if you are a true friend. You have to tell him now, and mabe he will be a bit hurt by it, but that will be nothing compared to how hurt he will feel if you dont tell him and he finds out later down the road.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:48 pm
heart Approach this very carefully, if he is self destructive, he might fall apart. However, if your intro was just filled with typos, then you may be able to let him know without much probelm. If you fear that he might think that you are just jelous of his girlfriend.
Well, I think you should examine your own intentions with him.

Good luck, either way.  

SolstaLynn

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas