Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:49 am
You are on a road that runs east/west through a small clearing in the woods. There are fragrant wild flowers of every color here. You feel a sense of peace in this scenic spot as a gentle breeze causes the flowers to sway.

Head West along the road
Head East along the road

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:16 pm
Clue

You are simply walking along the road when you catch a glimpse of something out of the corner of your eye on the ground. Bending down, you find that it is a few loose broken strands of hemp, undoubtedly from a piece of rope, however the rope appears to be gone now, the little bit you found left here.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:40 pm
I'm going to keep the hems of the rope with me, next to the blue piece of cloth.
*continues westward*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:15 am
Detective If makes a note of the evidence he has found and continues to the west.  

Mr. If

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:59 am
Dangerboy continues west.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Anza and the Gwee stopped in the field of flowers and decided to camp there. She pulled out a tent, the sleeping bag they shared, a tarp, and some other essencials. "We'll have to sleep here tonight. Besides, the temperature is perfect and its peaceful enough so we can sleep without worry about being attacked." she explained.
The Gwee just nodded and crawled into the sleeping bag. "Whatever you say, Anza-chan. I'm going to sleep..." he grumbled tiredly and disappeared into the bag.
Anza sighed and finished getting everything out. She used mouthwash and changed into an extra pair of pj's she had in her travel pack then snuggled with the Gwee in the sleeping bag; but not before unzipping the plastic on the top to reveal a transparent window so they could see the stars. "Good night, sweet Gwee..." she said softly and snuggled with her little friend...

The Next Morning...

Anza was already up and cooking a few fish. The Gwee followed the scent outside and nudged her tiredly. "Well good morning to you too, sleepyhead. I hiked all the way back to that fishing spot and caught us a few bass. Enjoy." she said with a smile and gave him the fish she just finished cooking.
After breakfast Anza repacked everything up and they continued walking West.

(Continued West)  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

ShinobiHayakuza

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:06 pm
Shinobi picked up the rope and put it in his bag, then he set up camp for the night.

*The next morning*

He got up and picked up all of his camping gear, then decided to keep on going to the west road.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:37 pm
Zphal took a deep breath. The surrounding flowers were putting off a delicate odor that was a nice reprieve to the stench of rotting zombie guts. She continued onward, fingering the trigger of her shotgun.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:07 pm
I lean my axe across my shoulders and continue west.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 am
Hemp? What's hemp doing here?

Artemis stashes the broken pieces of rope along on her bag along with her recently collected evidence: a torn piece of blue cloth, hemp, a cigarette butt and candy wrappers.

Nothing made sense... yet.

Artemis was frustrated, as the pieces of the puzzle didn't fit together- in fact, they didn't even seem to be in the same puzzle. Heading deeper West, Artemis mutters a string of curses.

Molecular Atrophy

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:15 pm
Fairlee took a deep breath and sighed heavily, spreading her arms to the side as if to hug the clearing they had stumbled into.

"This place is so peaceful..." Fairlee said with a sigh. "Can't we stop here a while and rest?"

"Fair, it's cold... let's get somewhere warmer before we take a break, ok..?" Lucifer sighed.

"Alright, alright..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:56 pm
"Onward toward the scent of deliciousness! TO THE EAST!" she yelled, out of nowhere, as she began to run.  

Jirzo

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff