View Results

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:29 am
The wind was blowing gently as the two left the forest, the swaying of trees and leaves behind them serving as a farewell symphony. Moving up the incline was at a slightly slower pace then going down; something Fairlee used as an excuse to complain as they continued their trek back East.

"Man... why are we doing so much walking? Grow big already, Fer... I want a dragon to ride around on." the female said with an exaggerated sigh, dragging her feet.

"No way. I have my dignity to think of, you know..." Lucifer sniffed as he wove his way through the air above her head.

"You and your dignity." the blonde whimpered with a disproving and tragic sniff as they crested the hill and continued onward.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:29 pm
*looking both way i shrug and continoue west*  

Elenwyd

Virtuous Lover

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Beta Critic 0

Jirzo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:29 pm
Rubbing her arms slowly to warm herself up a bit more, Becca continued to the east. She was holding on to her candle, which was now covered by a glass cap due to the psychotic winter wind coming her way. It started to become a bit darker in the sky, as she continued on her Christmas Spirit Journey.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:54 am
*goes west*  

iMonochromatic

Jirzo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 pm
Becca looked at the bottom of the hill, standing at the top. "Screw the walking crud." she said, putting away her hiking stick. She got on her knees, then on her back, and quickly rolled down the hill.
"YEE-HAW!" she exclaimed, as she finally reached the bottom of the hill. She sprung up onto her feet, and continued walking to the west.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:38 pm
This is where the path gets tricky.

The vast array of trees stretch out like a waiting audience on a famous band's concert. Artemis will never know how long they'll have to wait - maybe three centuries or more? Maybe time would take them first.

Artemis kept her attention on the path, reminiscing the feeling on getting lost in the wilderness once. Since then she never returned to being a Girl Scout. . . .

Her fur boots crunch against the thin sheen of snow. Fidgeting her scarf; she heads West.

Molecular Atrophy

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces