Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:39 am
Here there is a creek that runs through the forrest from west to east. On the southern bank there is a small hut with rough wooden walls made from twigs and mud and a straw roof. There is also a crooked stone chimney jutting out from one side of the little hut.

Head East along the bank
Head West along the banks
Head South into the Forrest
Enter the Small Hut

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:53 pm
Clue

Orange rindes are scattered all over the ground beside the hut.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:19 pm
*enters small hut*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:17 pm
~When I first arrived~
I didn't enter the hut when I had first arrived, and I ignroed the orange rindes that were scattered around the hut. I would have headed into the forest, but I did not want to get lost, so I continued west along the bank.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:57 pm
Goes east.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:03 am
i enter the hut this orange peel is fresh i wounder who it belongs to picking it up and putting it in my clue bag  

ladyred69

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:32 am
hm i saw a nice looking hut. and i saw an orange peel. strange theirs not alot of people living here so i picked up for future anizis..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:47 pm
Zphal saw a small hut and tapped her lip. She wondered if anything could be inside, though she felt she had certainly had her share of scares inside places. She snatched up a pebble from the bottom of the creek and threw it through the window of the hut. The glass shattered and no noise came from inside. Amusing it abandoned, Zphal carried on east.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:53 pm
zphal_girl87
Zphal saw a small hut and tapped her lip. She wondered if anything could be inside, though she felt she had certainly had her share of scares inside places. She snatched up a pebble from the bottom of the creek and threw it through the window of the hut. The glass shattered and no noise came from inside. Amusing it abandoned, Zphal carried on east.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moments later Branwen opened the door to the hut emerging from within looking very cross and sporting a serious case of bed head.

"Who broke my window!" She shouted looking left and right. "Damn kids" she grumbled with a yawn as she went back inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 pm
For a long while it seemed hopeless: Fairlee had gotten them irrevocably lost. The young woman looked cheerful, the dragon mushroom sighing at her side. But then the small hut came into view, seeming to be surrounded by heavenly light to the two people who were pretty sure they were lost forever.

"Thank god..." Lucifer sighed.

"Ah... see? We're not lost! I knew exactly where we were going." Fairlee lied.

"Yeah, sure. Let's just go in and ask for directions, ok?"

"Sure..." Fairlee replied, looking curious as she moved up to the door.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:46 am
"Ugh... what the heck is going on here..? Why do you keep saying things like that, Fairlee..?" Lucifer asked as soon as the door to Branwen's cottage closed behind them.

"Things like what..?" the blue girl asked as she clopped her way through the melted snow.

"That I don't remember things... and I don't know that woman! How did she know me?!"

"Are you sure you don't remember her..?" Fairlee asked as she began to listlessly wander westward.

"Positive... and hey, don't just wander off! Just where do you think you're going anyway..?"

"Well... you didn't seem to like getting lost, so I thought we'd head back to the main trail." the blonde replied.

"Then... but..!" Lucifer sighed heavily, his head drooping. "You're going the wrong way..." he said as he turned to fly east with a heavy sigh, the young woman following behind him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:39 pm
Becca quickly stomped through the snow, as if she was marching in a parade. It began to snow quite heavily, practically a blizzard. She shivered as she saw the small hut. "Ah. A warm place to sit for a moment." she said softly to herself, as she walked inside.  

Jirzo

Jirzo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:44 pm
As she ran out of the small hut, Becca's small shriek seemed to echo in the rough blizzard. She ran south, thinking she knows where she's going.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games