Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Jealousy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Weeaboo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:43 pm
Well, you should just show that your not jealous and completely ignore him when your with megan. Besides, your dating Megan so Anthony should be the jealous one. Maybe you could ask Megan if you could go on the road trip too, and don't be afraid to ask because girls like guys who speak their mind except when it's jealousy (I know this, I AM a girl)
Maybe you should start sending her gifts too, to show your love for her. You can also talk to megan a lot too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:44 am
Okay .. whoever read this and decided to send the post to my girlfriend through a myspace message ... why would you do that?

I talked to her about it already, and just bringing it up again really made some problems.

So to whoever did it ... you didn't help, you made things worse.

And if that was your intention all along then I hope you die in a puddle of your own vomit.

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:38 am
technically you're not being "jealous", you're just being silently overprotective...the situation is that you don't want this guy taking your girl and that's pretty normal, another thing to show that you're not jealous is because jealous people usually tend to point out all the bad and no good and be somewhat completely irrational *guilty*, but this guy seems to basically be intimidating but you should try to get to know him as well that way you and him can sort of be on the same page  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff