Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I don't know what to do... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help me?
  No, you're a loser. I don't help losers.
  Of course!
  Sorry, no.
View Results

PristineRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:19 am
You shoudln't careabout what they think. I say their just being idiots, thinking that it's fun to hurt people. You don't need alot of friends. All you need is to fine ne or two good friends. Pretty sure not EVERYONE is like that. Find those who aren't. Someone will accept you for who you are. And if there's no one there like that...blow up the school. I don't like it. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:50 am
you poor darlin!! i have never been in your situation before, so i dont really know what to say to help.. i mean i have been severly disliked by many people and i have had my fair share of harsh comments and bullies, but it seems like you just dont get a break...

i do agree with what everyone is saying about finding some friends, even if its just one or two, and stickin with them, but it seems to me like that is where your problem lies... actually finding some friends. so here is my suggestion... find a release. find something you love doing... and just do it! it may be dancing, fishing, bike riding... what ever! i recall you saying something about singing in the talent quest, so maybe singing is your release? just endulge yourself. you deserve it. who cares what they say/think/do... its your life and you make the decisions.. just like the way you react to their BS.. if you choose to let it get to you and upset you, then it will. if you choose to let it disappear, like water of a ducks back (pardon the cliché ) so to speak, then it will not upset you. the mind is a very powerful tool... use it to your advantage wink

be strong darl. i know you can. no one deserves to be treated the way you are. just hold your chin up and they will always end up last.. be the stronger person, dont retaliate and dont let it get to you. and remeber, what goes around comes around...

who know's, you may be their boss one day... and then its payback time twisted twisted

good luck sweet heart, i hope that helped!! heart mwah

^there's a kiss to help get you through^ 4laugh  

Malekhi

sandflea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:43 pm
make a friend
feel better  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash