Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:44 am
You are in a hallway that continues on to the north and south. It seems almost unnaturally dark in this spot and you can't fight the feeling that the darkness is trying to expand through some will of it's own. The green striped wallpaper is tatered and flaking off of the walls here and there are brass light fixtures on the wall that have been long dark and unused. There is an old radiator on the east side of the hall that had been painted green to match the wallpaper. To the west side of the hallway is a closed door. On the east side of the hall is an arching doorway that leads to the foyer.

Go North up the Hallway
Go South down the hallway
Go East into the Foyer
Go West through the door  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:08 pm
*checks out the west door*  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Dangerboy continues north up the hallway examining the hall.

Dangerboy comes out of the kitchen and continues down the hall again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:05 pm
Anza felt a chill go down her spine and tried to see through the darkness but couldn't. Alright, now things are starting to get creepy... she thought and continued walking. Suddenly she heard some swishing sound behind her. Anza turned around slowly and saw nothing then continued but then later heard the sound again. She turned around and all of a sudden something flew out from the shadows.
"Ugh! Stupid Gwee! You almost gave me a heart attack!" she yelled and peeled him off her face.
"I couldn't find you and I kept flying but you weren't here... a heart attack, eh?" he said, gloatingly. Then he looked around and grabbed her arm. "I can see why..." he said and held onto her tighter.
"Squeeze anymore and my arm'll fall off..." Anza muttered. "Anyways, lets just keep going. I doubt that front door is unlocked..." she said softly, just having a feeling that it had locked when it closed.

(Continued North into the Hallway)  

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100

ShinobiHayakuza

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:39 pm
"Ugh, can't see!!" Shinobi whispered to himself, then walked slowly, not noticing where he was going.

((Proceeds to the east, going to the foyer))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:53 am
hm after i review the suspects i deided to move to a random direction.  

disliker of the mary sue

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:51 pm
Zphal tip-toed her way into the hall, checking to both her north and south. While she appreciated the green wallpaper and decore, the hall was still quite spooky. She was pleasantly surprised that there weren't thousands of zombies swarming in here. Maybe her imagination was getting ahead of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:19 pm
Zphal let out a sigh of relief. Finally somewhere she recognized. She had been through this part of the house before. She'd just retrace her steps to exit the house.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:33 pm
I look around, and randomly decide to head south.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games