Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Im not sure if this has meaning..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:14 am
I feel a bit better today.
My grandpa that died a year ago visited me in my dreams. He talked to me in serbo-croatian my language, and he wore exactly the thing he died in becuase I saw pictures, and he wore his fave jacket, the chicago bulls jacket I gave him long ago.

He told me he was fine, and he said he would always protect me.
It made me feel good..

DO you think this has any meaning about anything?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:20 am
It might mean something, or it could just be your mind making an image of him because you miss him and want him to be happy still.  

blueeyedrocker20

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:54 am
ah okay.

well thank you smile

I was thinking of him last week we were talking about his death and thats when I started crying again.

He lives in europe - yugoslavia he died there.. im in the usa.. so yeah .
I never got to see him much because of money an I was born in yugoslavia as well. My grandma on my dads side got me to america so I didnt get to see my grandpa a whole lot.. I used to visit when I was 9 my last time the last time I saw him alive was when I was 18.. im 21 now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:53 pm
well, i think it all depends on your beliefs. If you are a very spiritual person, than ther is a good chance that somewhere deep dosn it meant a great deal in that it may have been his spirit or something and he wanted to put you mind at eaze. either that or it is your subconcious trying to do the same thing. either way, as long as you are feeling better now, i think that is all that matters heart xd xd  

Malekhi

. C O M

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:37 am
It's probly a sigh to let you know that he finally passed over to the other side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:32 am
no dreams are just wired tonight i dream that my mother tore off my balls with her bare hands think that means something ,i think not  

sewing-life alchemist

Aged Codger

4,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

-x-hunni-bun-x-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:36 pm
My grandad did that, well I had a dream very similar about a year ago, I still remember it. He was wearing his favourite clothers, his blue button shirt and denim jeans he walked up to me and at first I thought, he looks familiar and then it was like omg your my grandad...I ran up and hugged him, he hugged me back, I remember he smelt like water melon. He used to always give me water melon when I went to visit him. He said to me that he was ok and then just had a normal convostation. The thing is, I thought I was awake. He asked me stuff like hows the family, hows school. I answered normaly and sked him desperately if he would come back. That was the first and only dream I have ever had about my grandad since his death so far. It was so wierd. I woke up and started to cry. This all happened 3 years after his death. I remember it vividly. But I don't let it bother me too much. It make me more relaxed that he came to visit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:13 am
i think this is more likely to be your mind conjuring up images of dead loved ones. notice how there always wearing clothes you have seen them in? despite this it seems to have been quite a comforting experiece for you so i wouldnt worry too much. you have about 10 dreams a night, most of which you dnt remember, so you've proly had similar dreams without even realising!  

imbellis

Higher_Than_You

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:59 am
You know what it is?

It's whatever the hell you want it to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:07 pm
I don't really believe in the philosophy that a person can come into your dreams and tell you things but I believe they're reborn into animals due to their past sins.  

bloodlust_angelkel

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff