Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:09 pm
I have been overweight most of my life. I didn't exercise enough and didn't watch what i ate. When i enlisted in the army and went to B.C.T. (Basic Combat Training) I lost 30 lbs. But I got 10lbs of muscle after 9 weeks of Physical training and Extra calesthenics. My Drill seargents gave me the extra exercise at my request so i would make weigh in at the end of the cycle. You can do it! If i can so can you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:25 pm
You need to find out what your body loses weight with the most. Some need more protein, some need less. Some need more calories, some need less. Water is good 64 ounces a day plus add 8 ounces for every 25 pounds overweight. I know exactly how you feel and have been on the diet yo-yo.. but one can do it if they put their mind to it. Also fruits and veggies are great. Good luck sweetie.  

btrfly7

redheartgirl1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:42 pm
heh. i was "chubby" once in my life too. but don't let the word "fat" get into ur head. after years of dieting and moderate exercise, it got me to a "healthy" not a skinny. you'll be okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:15 pm
User Image Live.Love.Laugh
User Image Q U E S T I N G !
User Image Bump && Page Contests

If you need motivation, PM me.

C L I C K . H E R E!!!

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

A r i s t t e

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:03 am
Here's what I'm doing now..

I eat cereal for breakfast. 2 bowls is all right i guess, just dont go over.
And then for lunch I eat enough to keep me full until dinner and for dinner, i usually have something that has a lot of vegetables and very little meat (like subway! -no sauces or anything-)

Whenever I get hungry, I put an ice cube in my mouth..or just start chewing ice cubes.
it's been working for me so far, but im dieting with my mom.
so yeah razz
if you need motivation...pm me (:

AND THERES NO SUCH THING AS FAT~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:12 pm
Eat at set times, DON'T skip meals. This will only slow your metabolism increasing the amount of nutrition you take from meals.

Exercise, alot of people start diets without exercising with it this won't make you lose weight. Something I like to do alot is playing DDR it is amusing and a good exercise.

Don't drink sodas, they contain high amounts of sugar. It is better to drink juice, water and tea(without tons of sugar in it ofcourse).

Eat more healthier, try to avoid red meat and candy.

When you had a day that you ate alot of calorie filled food take it slow the day after it to compensate, again don't skip meals but eat less and healthier.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items