Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Daily Writings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

monalisa80

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:15 pm
So, my friend has started to force me to write a random story every day. After about a week of this I ran out of ideas, but she still made me, so I came up with this. It's random, yet completely pointless.

Twilight has barely approached before a figure appears on the horizon. A lone figure stands on the beach and looks out across the waves of sand. A shadow across her face gives her a mysterious air. Wearing a dress of seaweed and earrings of shells, she is the beauty of the sea. Her hair is the gray-blue of the ocean at dusk and her skin holds the shimmer of moonlight on water. She gracefully glides down the beach, never straying far from the water, ducking her head when she comes close to low hanging stars. Directly under the moon she pauses and raises her arms above her head. Crying silently, her tears fall upward to the moon and he turns his face towards her. The moon stretches his starry fingers and gently brings her to him. The moon is a pale young man from up close. He has pure white skin, dotted with dark craters, and black hair eyes and fingernails. His eyes are dotted with light, like stars in the night sky. He grabs her by the wrist and pulls her closer to him. He strokes her silky hair, which flows through his fingers like water. He kisses her cool lips and they speak of their love, high above the crashing waves, but the longer she stays, the worse the waters below become, and the longer he is distracted, the more restless the stars get. They ignore the signs around them; until it is obvious she must stay no longer, or risk a great storm among the waves. Sadly, weeping once again now, she kisses him lightly and steps away from the moon. He lowers her gently down as far as his mighty arms will reach, and from there the waves lap at her ankles and embrace her into their murky depths. Her tears mix with the salt of the ocean. The moon returns to his solemn place in the sky until a month has gone by and he can meet his love here again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:19 am
That's not a bad practice. Warms your brain up. xd  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games