Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you feel for me?
  yes...bless ya! <3
  no...I'm heartless </3
View Results

-x-hunni-bun-x-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:15 am
Ok, so this boy who I like asked me out, we have been out before and get on really well but we had a few problems. So I moved on and he moved on and a couple of months later went out with my best mate. They split up a few days ago and now here I am...my best mate is really upset and I don't know what to do! I really want to go out with him and he knows I do, but I don't want to upset my mate even more... I need help!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:01 pm
i think it comes down to who you value more: your friend or this boy. you broke up with this guy before, how do you know that won't happen again? and he was sleazy enough to go out with your friend after, then dumps her to come back to you?! it sounds like someone needs to give him a wakeup call so he realises he can't treat girls like that.... i'd move on and support your friend, it's the right thing to do at the end of the day. and move on to another guy, there are PLENTY more fish in the sea! i hope i helped, feel free to PM me if you want to talk.  

le-half-blood-princess

-x-hunni-bun-x-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:45 pm
Thanks! That actually helped whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:44 pm
i agree with half blood princess. go with your friend  

Imortal ~ Rose

riu_xa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:44 am
yes yes. Go with your friend. I had this happen to me and I went out with the guy ((stupid stupid me whee )) becasue of that I didn't lose one friend, I lost 3. We were all a group and figures out that if I went out with the guy, my other two friends would go on my friend's (the one that liked the guy) side. So now all three of them hate me and me and the guy broke up after 2 weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:43 am
Yeah, just as everyone else had suggested- go to the friend.

The friend will help you later on if you ever need it. The boy on the other hand doesn't seem like the type to stay around for long with people.

Maybe a while afterwards if he still wants to go out then go- but not so soon after a friend was dumped by the same guy.  

Impish Desires

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff